1. Bienvenue sur Bonjourchine.com, le 1er forum francophone sur le travail, les études et le voyage en Chine.

Pour poser une question ou répondre à une discussion déjà ouverte, inscrivez vous. C'est facile, rapide et gratuit !

Cela vous permettra de sucroit de ne plus avoir de pub qui s'affiche à l'écran (0 pub pour les membres du forum!).
    Rejeter la notice

Master bedroom available - JING'AN Temple - metro 2 & 7

Discussion dans 'Annonces - Immobilier et Colocations à Shanghai' créé par Daphne.ch, 18 Février 2014.

1. Daphne.ch

Daphne.ch Apprenti

17 Juin 2013
    +0 / -0
    Master bedroom available in a big apartment at the cross of xinzha road / jiazhou road.Walking distance to Jingan temple metro 5-10mins, with line 2 and 7.
    The apartment is close to many shops (Dragon fly downstairs), restaurants, cofee shops, bakery (Brioche doree downstairs), bars (famous wuding road street next block) and gym.
    Big living room with indoor terrace area and an open American cuisine. Furnished with TV, dvd player, gaz heater, micro wave, rice cooker...
    Washing machine in the bathroom shared by the other roomates and a drying room area.

The master bedroom is furnished with personal big TV, dvd player, aircon, electric heater and includes your own bathroom, wardrobe, balcony.
    The lovely roomates are one French girl studying fashion and one Chinese girl working, both fluent in English and so nice to live with!

The monthly rent is 4400rmb and internet is already paid for. 2 month deposit needed.

Move in date: in the weekend of 29th March.

Contact me to visit!

#1 Daphne.ch, 18 Février 2014
    Dernière édition: 18 Mars 2014
  2. Béri

Béri Nouveau Membre

18 Février 2014
    +0 / -0
    Hi Daphné,

I just read your ad and I am interested in. I am a French 21 year-old girl. I will do an international semester on the ECNU from 18th April to the 27th July.

Do you think the bedroom would be free for this time period ?
    If you want to contact me : berengerea69@gmail.com

Partager cette page