Looking für Marc - who can help me???

Statut
N'est pas ouverte pour d'autres réponses.

Ellen

Membre Bronze
03 Oct 2007
Dear all,

I am looking for Marc from Paris...He was here in shanghai for two weeks, but today he leave the city by air france in the morning and go back to paris...could somebody help me to find???? He was here to visit his brother....
its very important for me...

thanks....

greetings

ellen:help:

D.original

Membre Platinum
23 Oct 2005
I am Marc from Strasbourg. C'est toi que j'ai rencontre samedi soir? Je deconne je pars pas en fait. Appelle moi qu'on se fasse un diner tranquillou. :cochon:

Ellen

Membre Bronze
03 Oct 2007
Hallo,

sorry, but I dont understand some french...

I meet him at september the 22. in zapatas...where he was together with a friend...but I dont know much more about him...he was here in shanghai to visit his brother...maybe somebody knows, how can I find him...

thanks for helping.....

Greetings

Ellen:help:

Ellen

Membre Bronze
03 Oct 2007
oh, I forgot... I know that he is 24 jears old and I believe to remember me that he told me, he works as a policeman...and he is very big - more than 185 cm and he has black hair...his friend (they were together in zapatas and also on tuesday (2.10.) in the jingansi windows) has no hair and he is maybe 180 cm...

maybe this could be helpfull to find him...

themesser

Membre Gold
23 Oct 2005
Shanghai - Yu An
www.neocha.com
i am very curious... why are you looking for a marc ? while you can get a stephane, arnaud or bertrand, freshly arrived in shanghai, fillful with the will to discover everything about china.
Well, this won't help you in your quest fur marc, your message is quite cute by the way
good luck

Ellen

Membre Bronze
03 Oct 2007
Looking for Marc again...

I am looking for Marc from Paris...He was here in shanghai for two weeks, but today he leave the city by air france in the morning and go back to paris...could somebody help me to find???? He was here to visit his brother....
its very important for me...

thanks....

greetings

ellen:help:

@ themesser: no, I didn´t find him...but now the tread is closed and I cannot write a new message...???

@all: Somebody who can help me to find??????

Thanks

Ellen :help:

Mathieu

Alpha & Oméga
Admin
Membre du personnel
15 Oct 2006
8 683
3 758
Shanghai, People Square
www.murailledechine.com
The thread was closed because there was 2 pages of trolling and no constructive answers. If someone knows anything about this mark he can contact you by private message.

Note that your description is rather vague though... and taking into account the trolls, its true your mark's real name could be anything, he could still be in shanghai, or have left and really be named mark...

Its pretty random and unlikely that you'll get a real answer on that subject.

Your best luck might be to hunt windows and zapata to find him (if he lied about leaving) or his brother who was meant to stay.

Statut
N'est pas ouverte pour d'autres réponses.