1. Bienvenue sur Bonjourchine.com, le 1er forum francophone sur le travail, les études et le voyage en Chine.

Pour poser une question ou répondre à une discussion déjà ouverte, inscrivez vous. C'est facile, rapide et gratuit !

Cela vous permettra de sucroit de ne plus avoir de pub qui s'affiche à l'écran (0 pub pour les membres du forum!).
    Rejeter la notice
  2. Il est important d'être conscient que le statut de stagiaire n'existe pas réellement pour les étrangers dans la plupart des provinces de Chine.

Pour plus d'infos, voir : Stage en Chine / à Shanghai : légal ? quel visa ?

Rejeter la notice

Looking for Intership above 6 months

Discussion dans 'Annonces - Emploi à Shanghai et Stages' créé par Djaidjo, 13 Novembre 2012.

1. Djaidjo

Djaidjo Nouveau Membre

Inscrit:
    1 Octobre 2012
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Hello,
    I am currentlystudying Political Science Master 1 to Grenoble in Public Policy andSocial Change in specialty Sciences Government.
    After completing mystudies for personal reasons I left in Africa (Lusaka, capital ofZambia, formerly Northern Rhodesia, a former British colony) where Icontinued to explore different fields of action with people indifficulty. I enrolled as a student at the Chinese InternationalSchool. I got two degrees justifying the intermediate level inMandarin. This long stay, more than a year and a half I was able tovisit neighboring countries of Zambia, discover other cultures, thebeauty of nature, contact with wild animals. The case of Zambia wasfor me a great field of observation of the evolution of post-colonialsociety, query on the problems that may have economic development ofa country with abundant natural resources and becomes the subject tomassive investment from developed countries such as South Africa oremerging countries such as China (the first foreign investor inZambia). I found that if the foreign investment (mainly energy) favortoday increasing the level of life of certain social groups they alsoproduce many adverse effects (question of identity, acculturation,and others). Also I worked for the French Embassy to organizecommunication of fthe Francophnie Week (flyers, media), findsubventions from companies.

Today, I feel theneed to continue my training courses including to deepend myknowledge in the field of European public policy I would like toexpand my knowledge of French policy interactions with Europeanpublic policy especially in for immigration policy and internationalrelations in Europe and the mode of governance of the issue of asylumand reception of immigrants from outside Europe.

I'm looking for an Intership in China above 6 months, start in January.

If you are interrested I can send you my CV and covver letter.

Thank you for yourattention to my request and my research project.
    For contact
    jjoannamartin@gmail.com

Partager cette page