1. Bienvenue sur Bonjourchine.com, le 1er forum francophone sur le travail, les études et le voyage en Chine.

Pour poser une question ou répondre à une discussion déjà ouverte, inscrivez vous. C'est facile, rapide et gratuit !

Cela vous permettra de sucroit de ne plus avoir de pub qui s'affiche à l'écran (0 pub pour les membres du forum!).
    Rejeter la notice
  2. Il est important d'être conscient que le statut de stagiaire n'existe pas réellement pour les étrangers dans la plupart des provinces de Chine.

Pour plus d'infos, voir : Stage en Chine / à Shanghai : légal ? quel visa ?

Rejeter la notice

Looking for an internship in finance

Discussion dans 'Annonces - Emploi à Shanghai et Stages' créé par Charlène, 7 Mars 2009.

1. Charlène

Charlène Membre Bronze

3 Mars 2009
    +0 / -0
    I am currently studying at the Amiens Business School in France, and I am a member of an exchange program with the University of Donghua for a term. In order to validate this second year, I have to realize a 13 weeks internship (available from 6th of April).

I have studied finance and accounting so I would like to use this knowledge in a professional environment. My past experiences confirm my will to continue in this sector. Twice I was manager in school projects last year so I have learned how to manage a team and deal with divergent points of view. Moreover, I worked in two accounting enterprises as a trainee.

I am qualified to deal with customers needs and I am able to handle difficult situations. Internships and works I have realized were related to a demanding work environment which taught me how to manage customer requests.

You can contact me at charlenelsg@hotmail.fr

Yours faithfully

Charlene Marteau

Partager cette page