1. Bienvenue sur Bonjourchine.com, le 1er forum francophone sur le travail, les études et le voyage en Chine.

Pour poser une question ou répondre à une discussion déjà ouverte, inscrivez vous. C'est facile, rapide et gratuit !

Cela vous permettra de sucroit de ne plus avoir de pub qui s'affiche à l'écran (0 pub pour les membres du forum!).
    Rejeter la notice

Looking for an accomodation in Shenzhen for October...

Discussion dans 'Petites annonces Canton & Shenzhen' créé par ACC, 7 Septembre 2009.

1. ACC

ACC Membre Bronze

7 Septembre 2009
    +0 / -0
    Looking for an accomodation in Shenzhen for October...
    Iam a 36 years” old woman and I organize an International Boatshow in Shenzhen in November ( 12-15th of november). I work for GPO, Grand Pavois Organization, manager of the International in-water boat show the Grand Pavois in La Rochelle (France). European and International level rendez-vous, the Grand Pavois is held every September since 1973 in La Rochelle - France - and gather every year over 700 boats afloat and 870 exhibitors.
    Iam a Sales and Marketing Project Manager in charge of the organization of the show with our Chinese partner.
    Iam looking for an accommodation in Shenzhen for the October’ month : I need a room so that facilities and internet access ! . I would not be present during all the time, I need to go often to HK. I will appreciate to share a family life, a house instead of staying in a too standardized hotel. That would give me the opportunity to discover Shenzhen and inhabitants from a different way.
    I already came several times in Shenzhen and Iam very independent and simple.
    Please feel free to ask me any questions.
  2. longheli

longheli Membre Bronze

4 Mars 2008
    +0 / -0
    host house

We might be able to welcome you home (single room avalaible), do you have a private mail so that I can give you some more details ?

Partager cette page