1. Bienvenue sur Bonjourchine.com, le 1er forum francophone sur le travail, les études et le voyage en Chine.

Pour poser une question ou répondre à une discussion déjà ouverte, inscrivez vous. C'est facile, rapide et gratuit !

Cela vous permettra de sucroit de ne plus avoir de pub qui s'affiche à l'écran (0 pub pour les membres du forum!).
    Rejeter la notice

Looking for a roommate in a nice apt

Discussion dans 'Annonces - Immobilier et Colocations à Shanghai' créé par alinayu, 20 Février 2012.

1. alinayu

alinayu Apprenti

Inscrit:
    20 Février 2012
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Hello!

Middle room will available in a nice 3-bedroom apartment in People square at the end of march 2012, Big living room, dining room, balcony, kitchen fully equipped (dishes, microwave,oven etc) and two bathrooms. its a new Apt with all new Funiture New TV, DVD player, internet wifi, washing machine,Dryer etc). We also have an Ayi who cleans the apt once a week, 20rmb per onece per person.

- Middle bedroom, 2900 rmb/month. King size bed, with view on park with lots of clothes closet and storage space, with TV.

2 minutes from the subway station Hanzhong road station(2 stop away from people square), lines 1 Located on Hanzhong rd, No333, in a big compound with really good security ,downstairs is supermarket,Chinese restaurants the neighborhood is very convenient.
    Right next to the apartment is Suzhou river, convenient for jogging and sunny afternoons.

text me if you are interested and wanna have a look

Fichiers attachés:

2. clemencedg

clemencedg Apprenti

Inscrit:
    4 Janvier 2012
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Bonjour,

i'm a french girl, i'm coming to shanghai next monday for 5 months, will it be possible to visit your room next monday or tuesday?
    thks,
    CLémence

3. Smiley42

Smiley42 Apprenti

Inscrit:
    3 Janvier 2012
    Localité:
    FRANCE, RHÔNE ALPES, RHÔNE, LYON
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Hello,

I'm Pierre, 24 years old, french engineer apprentice at Valeo (automotive industry).
    For my formation, I will arrive the 1st of April to Shanghai, and restart the 2nd of June. (2 spot months)

The apartment is situated in the area of the city in which I shall like being.
    I thus answer your announcement of the forum.

Does my period of presence be OK?

In the expectation of your answer :)

Pierre

4. Mathilde3

Mathilde3 Apprenti

Inscrit:
    6 Février 2012
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Hi!

Is the apartment still available?

I am near to line 9 and can visit it as soon as you can.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon

5. alefloch

alefloch Apprenti

Inscrit:
    23 Février 2012
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Hi,

French student coming for a 6 months internship until the end of August, I'm looking for a place to stay, not far from the People's Square.

I will arrive in Shanghai next friday. Would it be still possible to visit the room ?

Waiting your answer,

Alex

6. malorize

malorize Membre Bronze

Inscrit:
    19 Février 2012
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    hi , we are two french students looking for a room to share not far from people square.
    We are here until the beginning of June , and we are available to visit your flat whenever you can.

We are waiting for your answer,
    Mathilde & Malory

Partager cette page