1. Bienvenue sur Bonjourchine.com, le 1er forum francophone sur le travail, les études et le voyage en Chine.

Pour poser une question ou répondre à une discussion déjà ouverte, inscrivez vous. C'est facile, rapide et gratuit !

Cela vous permettra de sucroit de ne plus avoir de pub qui s'affiche à l'écran (0 pub pour les membres du forum!).
    Rejeter la notice

line1/2/8 people's square,nice new open international flat

Discussion dans 'Annonces - Immobilier et Colocations à Shanghai' créé par Kate Frost, 29 Mai 2012.

1. Kate Frost

Kate Frost Membre Actif

Inscrit:
    15 Novembre 2010
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Hi I am the landlord,my flat is just open for shared by nice international people.The flat is located on People's square,only 6 minutes to the subway People's square station line 2/1/8.It's very close to West NanJing Road and East NanJing Road(very good place for shopping and restaurant),Shanghai museum,shanghai grand theater, XinTian Di(great nightlife and fancy restaurant over there)

Here are the information of the flat:
    1.master room: king size bed,TV,private bathroom,desk.the rent is 3800rmb..
    2 two Middle room:double bed,desk and closet,the rent is 3000rmb,another room has a huge balcony and very nice view,king size bed,the rent is 3400rmb.
    3.one small room;double bed,desk,and closet,the rent is 2600rmb.
    4.living rooms,nice new sofa, and 42inch high definition TV,DVD,dining table,chairs,anything you need.
    5.There is Wifi,AC,TV, Fridge,wash machine.There is an Ayi to clean the flat twice a week.

I would like to find some nice and clean foreigners or international people to share the flat.

If you are interested,email me or call me at 13585516692 to make an appointment to visit.

2. Marina-aa

Marina-aa Apprenti

Inscrit:
    15 Février 2012
    Localité:
    Paris
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Hello,

i'm a student at a business school in Paris and i'm looking for a flat to rent for 2 months from june to the end of july.
    I will be in shanghai the 5th june so please contact me if you haven't find anyone yet for the smal room or the middle room at k.marina@live.fr

Marina

3. audebio

audebio Apprenti

Inscrit:
    29 Mai 2012
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    [TABLE="class: mail-content-readonly-table, width: 996"]
    [TR]
    [TD]Hello,
    I am Aude Biojoux, I am a 20 years old french student and I am very interested in your flat. I'm gonna do an internship in July and August and I am looking for a flat exactly like yours.
    I did an erasmus during one year in Lithuania (Vilnius) and I used to leave with french, german and spanish people. So I am quite used to flat sharing.
    Is your still available ? I will arrive on 22nd of June so I will not be able to visit it. Is it okay ? Is it possible to have some pictures of the flat please ?

This is my email, it is easier to communicate maybe : audebiojoux@orange.fr
    Keep me in touch.
    Aude

[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

4. Co&Vi

Co&Vi Apprenti

Inscrit:
    30 Mai 2012
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Hello,

We are a couple of french business students. We'll arrive the 3rd June in Shanghai for a three months internship and we're looking for a room in a shared flat.
    We love meet people and we're used to live with unknown people, indeed last summer we tested Woofing in South of UK.
    Your flat seems corespond to our expectations.
    Is it still available?
    We can meet you from our arrival.

You can get in touch with us with this mail adress: coralie.rulliere@inseec-france.com
    We thank you upfront.

Coralie Rullière & Virgile Marnezy

5. Mathieu D

Mathieu D Apprenti

Inscrit:
    27 Mai 2012
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Hello,

i'm a student at a business school in Bordeaux and i'm looking for a flat to rent for 6 months from july to the end of december.
    I will be in shanghai the 30th june so please contact me if you haven't find anyone yet for the smal room or the middle room at mathieu.delebecque@inseec-france.com

Mathieu

6. Richard_Bordeaux

Richard_Bordeaux Apprenti

Inscrit:
    14 Février 2012
    Localité:
    Bordeaux, France
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Hello,

We are also two Frenchies Student in an International Business School In Bordeaux and we are very interested by your offer. We will be in Shanghai from the 8th june.
    You con contact me at richard.marechal@inseec-france.com...I do not know you Mathieu but its a pleasure :)

Thanks in advance.

Richard

7. Payou

Payou Apprenti

Inscrit:
    14 Février 2011
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Hi,
    I am a French student and I'll do an internship in Shanghai. I'll be in Shanghai from the 6 or 7th of June till mid-February 2013. I am currently looking for a flat and your offer exactly fits my expectations. If you want to contact me, my email adress is: vincent.vignaud@iae-aix.com.
    Thanks
    Vincent.

8. regine

regine Apprenti

Inscrit:
    15 Mai 2012
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Bonjour!!!!!

Mon copain et moi meme partons aux Philippines une semaine et proposons de sous louer nos deux chambres respectives pendant ce temps (du samedi 23 Juin au lundi 2 Juillet). Possibilite de louer au jour ou a la semaine.
    Un appartement se trouve a 10 min de People Square et un second au sud de la Concession Francaise, a 10 min de Xujiahui. Lit double dans les deux chambres donc possible pour un couple.

Pour plus d'informations, n'hesitez pas a me contacter par email: kapsa.claire@hotmail.fr

Bonne soiree

Partager cette page