1. Bienvenue sur Bonjourchine.com, le 1er forum francophone sur le travail, les études et le voyage en Chine.

Pour poser une question ou répondre à une discussion déjà ouverte, inscrivez vous. C'est facile, rapide et gratuit !

Cela vous permettra de sucroit de ne plus avoir de pub qui s'affiche à l'écran (0 pub pour les membres du forum!).
    Rejeter la notice

Line1/2/8, People's Square nice new international flat

Discussion dans 'Annonces - Immobilier et Colocations à Shanghai' créé par Kate Frost, 2 Février 2012.

1. Kate Frost

Kate Frost Membre Actif

Inscrit:
    15 Novembre 2010
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Hi I am the landlord,my flat is just open for shared by nice international people.The flat is located on People's square,only 6 minutes to the subway People's square station line 2/1/8.It's very close to West NanJing Road and East NanJing Road(very good place for shopping and restaurant),Shanghai museum,shanghai grand theater, XinTian Di(great nightlife and fancy restaurant over there)

I just bought some new furniture.This is the first time I am going to rent out my flat.I would like to find some nice and clean interntional people to move in.

Here are the information of the flat:
    1.master room: king size bed,TV,private bathroom,big nice closet,desk.the rent is 3900rmb.
    2 two Middle room:double bed,desk and closet,tv,nice big view.one of the middle room has private balcony,the rent is 3200rmb/3000rmb.
    3.one small room;double bed,desk,and closet,the rent is 2700rmb.
    4.living rooms,nice new sofa, and 42inch high definition TV,DVD,dining table,chairs,anything you need.
    5.There is Wifi,AC,TV, Fridge,wash machine.There is an Ayi to clean the flat twice a week.

I would like to find some nice and clean foreigners or international people to share the flat.
    If you are interested,email me or message me at 13585516692 to make an appointment to visit.

2. arnaud_expat'

arnaud_expat' Apprenti

Inscrit:
    3 Décembre 2011
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Hello,

I m a french student and i'm coming to Shanghai to do my final year project.
    So I'll arrive on saturday morning and I'm looking for a flat, preferably international

I'm a nice and open minded person, I've 22 years old, and I'm clean and no smoker.
    I speak english, spanish and french.
    I like going out and partying with my friends, most of the time during week end (because of the job).

So I really interested in your offer.
    Please contact me at this e-mail address : arnaud.lacroix07@gmail.com
    I can contact you on your phone when I arrived in Shanghai.

See you soon !

Arnaud

3. marione22

marione22 Apprenti

Inscrit:
    4 Janvier 2012
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Good morning Kate,

We are two French students (Jean-Philippe and Marion), 23 years old, very interested in your flat, we are going to study for 5 months at Jiao Tong University. We are both easy-going and used to share flats.
    We just arrived in Shanghai yesterday and would like to make an appointment with you to visit the flat.
    We are available all the day long as we are busy looking for a place to stay for 5months.
    You can reach me by phone at the 186 2128 1293.

Thank you very much in advance,

Best regards,

Marion

4. PaulRoy

PaulRoy Apprenti

Inscrit:
    26 Novembre 2011
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Hi Kate,

we are three french students arriving in Shanghai in the coming days, and we would be very interested in renting your apartment for 5 month, as we are starting an exchange term at Shanghai International Studies University.
    If the flat is still available, we would be interested in a visit in the coming week.
    Greetings,
    Paul (paul.roy@hec.edu)

5. MatJac

MatJac Apprenti

Inscrit:
    15 Janvier 2012
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    HI Kate
    I am a French boys of 23 years old. I am looking for a room from February 25 until mid-May or the beginning of jun.

I was In New York from September to the end of January and I shared a house with five girls between 21 and 35 years old. I am clean and tidy and I cook well. I like to go out but it’s important to me to have quiet time sometime. I do some sport like running.

I come to Shanghai for an exchange at Fudan University.
    I am very interested by your room.
    You can contact me by email: matth.jacquot@gmail.com
    Best regards
    Matthieu

6. jerome85

jerome85 Apprenti

Inscrit:
    29 Janvier 2012
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Hello,

We are a couple of young French designer (23 and 26 years) and we would love if you feel like it, share the apartment with you.
    We are looking for roommates with whom we could share our different culture (good food, parties ...;) ) We are very easy going and clean!
    We will arrive on February 21 in Shanghai.
    We hope you will be ok to rent the room.
    Please let us know

Yours
    contact us on
    jerome.agez@gmail.com

Margaux and Jerome

Partager cette page