1. Bienvenue sur Bonjourchine.com, le 1er forum francophone sur le travail, les études et le voyage en Chine.

Pour poser une question ou répondre à une discussion déjà ouverte, inscrivez vous. C'est facile, rapide et gratuit !

Cela vous permettra de sucroit de ne plus avoir de pub qui s'affiche à l'écran (0 pub pour les membres du forum!).
    Rejeter la notice

line1/2/8 people's square,middle room nice international flat

Discussion dans 'Annonces - Immobilier et Colocations à Shanghai' créé par Kate Frost, 22 Avril 2012.

1. Kate Frost

Kate Frost Membre Actif

Inscrit:
    15 Novembre 2010
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    The flat is located on People's square,only 6 minutes to the subway People's square station line 2/1/8.It's very close to West NanJing Road and East NanJing Road(very good place for shopping and restaurant),Shanghai museum,shanghai grand theater, XinTian Di(great nightlife and fancy restaurant over there)

Now only the middle room is available.the rent is 3000rmb.The flatmates are one French Guy,one Italian guy and one Holland girl.

Here are the information of the flat:
    1.master room: king size bed,TV,private bathroom,big nice closet,desk.the rent is 4200rmb..
    2 two Middle room:double bed,desk and closet,tv,the rent is 3100rmb/3000rmb.
    3.one small room;double bed,desk,and closet,the rent is 2800rmb.
    4.living rooms,nice new sofa, and 42inch high definition TV,DVD,dining table,chairs,anything you need.
    5.There is Wifi,AC,TV, Fridge,wash machine.There is an Ayi to clean the flat twice a week.

I would like to find some nice and clean international people to share the flat.

If you are interested,email me or call me at 13585516692 to make an appointment to visit.

Partager cette page