1. Bienvenue sur Bonjourchine.com, le 1er forum francophone sur le travail, les études et le voyage en Chine.

Pour poser une question ou répondre à une discussion déjà ouverte, inscrivez vous. C'est facile, rapide et gratuit !

Cela vous permettra de sucroit de ne plus avoir de pub qui s'affiche à l'écran (0 pub pour les membres du forum!).
    Rejeter la notice

Laoximen (near People's Square) 1 bedroom available immediately

Discussion dans 'Annonces - Immobilier et Colocations à Shanghai' créé par Girardeau, 30 Mai 2013.

1. Girardeau

Girardeau Nouveau Membre

3 Avril 2013
    +0 / -0
    I have a bright, north-facing double room available immediately in a great Laoximen apartment. It is a 3-bedroom apartment with two bathrooms, a huge living/dining room and a spacious kitchen with all mod-cons. The flat is located at 555 South XiZang Road, right next door to Laoximen metro station on Lines 8 and 10 (reaching People's Square, Xintandi, Nanjing Road etc..).

The apartment is fully furnished, with three sofas, 1 armchair, a dining table, fully-equipped kitchen, flat-screen TV set, washing machine, iron and of course WIFI – which actually works best in this bedroom so skyping, emails, streaming TV etc. is not a problem.

The bedroom is cosy and light, has a queen-size bed, A/C and a large closet. Some bedding, towels and new curtains could also be included.

The location is perfect – the flat is situated right between Old Town and the French Concession, with Yuyan Garden, People's Square, Xintandi, Huaihai Road and the Bund all within short walking distance. There is also a huge E-mart supermarket, gym, several great and inexpensive restaurants, bakeries and family marts only 5min walk away.

The apartment is in a secure and clean compound. There is an Ayi (cleaner) who comes weekly, so the flat is nice and clean. The other house-mates are Chinese and Ecuadorian – all really nice, relaxed and considerate, and speak perfect English.

It is a great apartment and incredibly good value for such a perfect location – the rent is 3250 RMB/month paid every three months, with one month's rent as deposit.

Please send me an email at guillaume.gir@hotmail.fr and let me know if you're interested.

P1010618.jpg P1010622.jpg P1010634.jpg

Partager cette page