Juridiction competente en cas de litige avec son employeur

cestpasmoi

Membre Bronze
24 Juil 2009
Hello,

J'ai un souci avec mon employeur actuel et je sens que ça peut se terminer mal genre licenciement sans faute de ma part mais parce que je lui coûte trop cher et qu'il ne veut pas payer déjà certains bonus que je lui réclame et que nous sommes en froid depuis...

Dans ce cas là d'après mes calculs et mon contrat (préavis assez long), ils me devront un certain nombre de mois de compensation. Comme je pense de plus en plus avoir à faire à un patron voyou, il est fort possible qu'il ne me paye jamais en faisant traîner indéfiniment. Il s'agit d'une WFOE et le patron est français.

Quels sont les recours possible en Chine à Shanghai et à qui s'adresser si ce problème survient? J'ai un WP et il s'agit d'une petite PME.

Merci de toute info utile concernant mon problème

CPM

What are the jurisdictions of labor dispute arbitration?
(02/20/2008)

I. The Municipal Labor Dispute Arbitration Committee is in charge of:

(1) Labor disputes occurring in joint venture and cooperative enterprises established by foreign enterprises (including foreign organizations and foreigners) and the enterprises registered in Shanghai;

(2) labor disputes occurring in the exclusively foreign-owned enterprises with over 10 million dollars investment or located at the Hongqiao, Minhang or Caohejing Development Zones;

(3) labor disputes between Shanghai enterprises and foreign employees;

(4) disputes on social insurance between the enterprises that should follow the methods of insurance for Shanghai urban employees and their employees, or between the urban government administrative departments and institutes, social associations and their contract employees;

(5) labor disputes having a great influence in Shanghai.

II. The district/county Labor Dispute Arbitration Committees are in charge of the labor disputes within their respective administrative areas and beyond the jurisdiction of the Municipal Labor Dispute Arbitration Committee.

III. The Pudong New District Labor Dispute Arbitration Committee is in charge of the labor disputes that happen within the Pudong New District, except for the 3rd, 4th and 5th points of the above issues in the jurisdiction of the Municipal Labor Dispute Arbitration Committee.

Lien retiré