1. Bienvenue sur Bonjourchine.com, le 1er forum francophone sur le travail, les études et le voyage en Chine.

Pour poser une question ou répondre à une discussion déjà ouverte, inscrivez vous. C'est facile, rapide et gratuit !

Cela vous permettra de sucroit de ne plus avoir de pub qui s'affiche à l'écran (0 pub pour les membres du forum!).
    Rejeter la notice

Julu lu / French concession - 3000RMB - 1 chambre - libre 21 juin

Discussion dans 'Annonces - Immobilier et Colocations à Shanghai' créé par Cookinshanghai, 8 Juin 2011.

1. Cookinshanghai

Cookinshanghai Membre Actif

20 Mars 2011
    +0 / -0
    Hello, nous recherchons une personne pour remplacer notre 3eme coloc qui rentre en France.

1 Room in Grand Plaza on Julu Lu / Great Deal on Central Location

1 bedroom available in a modern 3 bedroom / 2 bathroom / 1 large living room / 1 kitchen apartment (130sq meters) in Shanghai Grand Plaza on Julu Lu between Shaanxi Nan Lu and Xiangyang Lu. The compound was built around 10 years ago and has a gym and swimming pool. You will be sharing the apartment with a French guy and a Californian girl. We both have full-time jobs and are pretty busy during the week. The ayi will come once a week to clean the apartment. This is a non-smoking apartment.

As a flatmate (sorry, no couples), you should be a working professional (have a day job). We are looking for someone relaxed, clean, and not bringing the bad kind of crazy inside the flat (we do like to have crazy fun though).

Shanghai Grand Plaza on Julu Lu and Shaanxi Nan Lu is super convenient to walk everywhere and get anywhere so you hardly would ever need a taxi. The apartment is 7 minutes walk to metro line 2/7 Jing'An Temple and 5 minutes to metro line 1/10 Shaanxi Nan Lu. There are several bus lines running through this central location.

Restaurants and bars nearby include Maya, Lune, Dr. Wine, Cantina Agave, Noodle Bowl, Southern Belle, Mesa, People 7, Noodle Bowl, Citizen Cafe, Southern Barbarian. There are also a bunch of local restaurants and a market on the same block.

Rent for the room each month is 3000rmb or negotiable with a 1-year contract. 1-month deposit required. This is a great deal for apartments at this location and in this secure compound.

2. marie5

marie5 Apprenti

24 Mai 2011
    +0 / -0

Hi i'm really intersted by your flat
    i will com to shanghai at the end of the months and i'm looking for a colocation till the beginning of october
    i'm french girl of 22 years old,
    i'm cominf for an internship
    can i have more information?
    thanks a lot

Partager cette page