1. Bienvenue sur Bonjourchine.com, le 1er forum francophone sur le travail, les études et le voyage en Chine.

Pour poser une question ou répondre à une discussion déjà ouverte, inscrivez vous. C'est facile, rapide et gratuit !

Cela vous permettra de sucroit de ne plus avoir de pub qui s'affiche à l'écran (0 pub pour les membres du forum!).
    Rejeter la notice
  2. Il est important d'être conscient que le statut de stagiaire n'existe pas réellement pour les étrangers dans la plupart des provinces de Chine.

Pour plus d'infos, voir : Stage en Chine / à Shanghai : légal ? quel visa ?

Rejeter la notice

Job seeker in puchaise and logistics fields

Discussion dans 'Annonces - Emploi à Shanghai et Stages' créé par michel.wong, 27 Octobre 2009.

1. michel.wong

michel.wong Membre Bronze

27 Octobre 2009
    France, Lille
    +0 / -0
    Dear All,

I am writing to express my interest in obtaining a position of Buying assistant sourcing or logistic assistant within international company. My Str0ng academic background in international trade, previous international work experience, and multiple language skills make me definitely fit to your company and also to this kind of job. My senses of organization, communication and responsibilities have been very appreciated in my previous internships in France and China and my last job.

At Lille 1, the University of Economics in Lille (France), I obtained a Masters degree in international trade with a specialization in Asian markets. So far, after being graduated, I got my first job experience at Decayeux’s company, industry field, in the purchasing department where I am in charge of the on-time delivery of imports mainly with China. Plus, I attended the Import-Export trade fair of Canton 2009, to source new items. This experience not only broadened my cultural horizons, but it also sharpened my management skills, attention to details, and communication abilities. My professional experience is focusing on the purchaising field, i’m actually working at Idgroup company ( Okaïdi and Okaïdi) as junior purchaiser. During this mission, I’m in touch with the purchaiser, the market and product managers in order to lead well the company’s aims according to the respect of reverse schedule and project specifications. I’m very eager to work in a cosmopolitan environment, I’m French but with Chinese roots and will be very motivated for a future work partnership.

My language skills also make me an ideal candidate. Beside French, my native language, I am proficient in English, Chinese, German, and to some extent in Japanese as well. In the process of studying these languages, I have also traveled to the respective countries, furthering my understanding of their cultures. I look forward to building on the skills that I have learned for your company.

I would be pleased to further discuss my qualifications for this position in the near future. I can be easily reached via phone (33(0)624786457) or via email (michel.wong@hotmail.fr).

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Michel WONG

Partager cette page