1. Bienvenue sur Bonjourchine.com, le 1er forum francophone sur le travail, les études et le voyage en Chine.

Pour poser une question ou répondre à une discussion déjà ouverte, inscrivez vous. C'est facile, rapide et gratuit !

Cela vous permettra de sucroit de ne plus avoir de pub qui s'affiche à l'écran (0 pub pour les membres du forum!).
    Rejeter la notice
  2. Il est important d'être conscient que le statut de stagiaire n'existe pas réellement pour les étrangers dans la plupart des provinces de Chine.

Pour plus d'infos, voir : Stage en Chine / à Shanghai : légal ? quel visa ?

Rejeter la notice

Job Offer MERCHANDISER

Discussion dans 'Annonces - Emploi à Shanghai et Stages' créé par Job_shanghai, 8 Février 2008.

1. Job_shanghai

Job_shanghai Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    FRENCH LEADING GIFTS AND PREMIUMS COMPANY SEEKS MERCHANDISER (Chinese nationality required). Based in our SHANGHAI office in HONGQIAO New Development area, the merchandiser will be responsable for the implementation and follow-up of orders of our key French customers.

- Structure and develop the Sourcing in Northern China and Shanghai region for our Gifts & Premiums, Textile and OEM projects to reinforce and stabilize our position on the European market.

- Handle and follow-up enquiries and orders through SEBO IT system, in direct relationship with our Sales team in France

- Responsible for the whole purchasing procedure and assume the orders follow-up until shipment. Implement the production planning with the factories, organise the approval samples, process the incoming orders, follow-up of producion,

- Arrange the inspection and supervise the quality control.
    Edit the spec sheets for the various controls during and after production and assist during the Q/C

- Weekly reporting to the SHENZHEN head office. (Sales figures, progress reports, ......)

The position demands travelling to factories to some extent.

For the successful candidate, development of local business (sales, sourcing etc) could be a possibility.

English speaking is a must

* Available immediatly.
    * Monthly salary negociable
    +Annual bonus
    +Commission of local business orders if developped.

Please send RESUME to below email addresses:
    helene.tran@sebo.com

You may also call :
    Tel : 0755-8231 6773 / 021-62195745
    www.sebo.com

2. aminre4

aminre4 Membre Bronze

Inscrit:
    2 Février 2008
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Marocain , 24 ans / Morrocan , 24 years old

Hello ,

My name is amine and am from morocco , i will join my french friend who will live and work soon in shaghai (april) and am looking for a job there . i speak good french and english and will learn chinese also .

regards ...

3. Job_Shanghai

Job_Shanghai Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Dear Aminre4,

Sorry but this position requires Chinese nationality.

Regards

Partager cette page