En recherche Internship in marketing digital in shanghai

Chris Rdgs

Membre Actif
13 Nov 2018
Good Morning,
I am in a third year in business school in Paris. To complete my year I need to find an internship.
Actually, I am in Shanghai University I finish in December so I want to find an internship here for six months to begin in January 2019.
I want in marketing digital, I can speak french, English, Spanish and Portuguese.
You can check my CV and if you need more information about me, you can contact me on my email address or we chat: chrisrdgs
Thank you

Fichiers joints

• Copie-CV-Christophe-Rodrigues-Lameiras (5).pdf
    146,7 KB · Vues: 10
Dernière édition:
Good Morning,
I m in a third year in business school in Paris. To complete my year i need find an internship.
Actually i am in Shanghai University i finish in december so i want find an internship here for six month to begin in January 2019.
I want in marketing digital, i can speak french, english, spanish and portuguese.
You can check my CV and if you need more information about me you can contact me on my email adress or wechat : chrisrdgs

Thank you
Pourquoi écrire en anglais sur un forum francophone????

Surtout quand on fait autant de fautes en anglais : I need TO find, ... Actually au lieu de currently..., I want TO find..., aDdress avec 2 d ... et j’en passe :mur: