1. Bienvenue sur Bonjourchine.com, le 1er forum francophone sur le travail, les études et le voyage en Chine.

Pour poser une question ou répondre à une discussion déjà ouverte, inscrivez vous. C'est facile, rapide et gratuit !

Cela vous permettra de sucroit de ne plus avoir de pub qui s'affiche à l'écran (0 pub pour les membres du forum!).
    Rejeter la notice
  2. Il est important d'être conscient que le statut de stagiaire n'existe pas réellement pour les étrangers dans la plupart des provinces de Chine.

Pour plus d'infos, voir : Stage en Chine / à Shanghai : légal ? quel visa ?

Rejeter la notice

Internship - french restaurant - operating manager assistant

Discussion dans 'Annonces - Emploi à Pékin et Stages' créé par AFT, 1 Juillet 2013.

1. AFT

AFT Membre Bronze

Inscrit:
    1 Mars 2013
    Ratings:
    +3 / -0
    The Company

The Brand has been recognized worldwide as the highest place of Parisian’s sweet treats for more than a century. Pastry’s amateurs come from all over the globe to enjoy the institution’s atmosphere. Today renowned as a timeless luxury brand, the company stands with hundred-year old know-how as a symbol of French art-de-vivre. The Brand has different types of shops: Tea-rooms, Boutiques, Kiosques and then also proposes a collection of sweet delicatessen to take back home for ideal gifts.The Company’s products can be discovered in their own boutiques and in the best food halls worldwide: La Grande Epicerie de Paris, Lafayette Gourmet, Selfridges in London...The company has a Str0ng development in France and abroad (Japan and openings coming soon in different cities: Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Milan, Morrocco, Rabat… The brand is now looking for an Intern in order to assist the Operating Manager for the opening of its first Boutique and its first Tea-Room in Beijing, at the Galleries Lafayette in September 2013. Mission

Assist the Operating Manager in order to ensure that the day-to-day operations are well managed.
    He/She wil assist the Operating Manager in the following duties:

- Ensure that the Boutique and the Tea-room respects the company’s policy- Provide superior customer service- Ensure that each customer receives consistent services and products- Maintain store facilities- And do all similar duties pertaining to the management of a retail store- Get the teams to apply and control the various tasks for optimal operation in all fields- Maintain team motivation, coaching, communication, information within respect of human resources- Oversee and drive daily sales performance Profile - Studying in a school of culinary arts - a final year internship would be more interesting as the Intern might be hired by the Company at the end of his/her internship;- Languages: Chinese - English - French would be a big plus- Must be able to work in a fast environment.

2. marokiya44

marokiya44 Apprenti

Inscrit:
    6 Octobre 2012
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Hello,

I am really interested in this internship. I am a French student in International French Chineese Management. It is my final year. How could I send you my resume?

3. jiiinm

jiiinm Nouveau Membre

Inscrit:
    1 Juillet 2013
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Hello,

I have graduated from an international business management school, double degree diploma (french-chinese) and I am interested in this position.
    Could you please tell me an e-mail address so that I can send you my resume?

Best,

Marina

4. AFT

AFT Membre Bronze

Inscrit:
    1 Mars 2013
    Ratings:
    +3 / -0

Partager cette page