1. Bienvenue sur Bonjourchine.com, le 1er forum francophone sur le travail, les études et le voyage en Chine.

Pour poser une question ou répondre à une discussion déjà ouverte, inscrivez vous. C'est facile, rapide et gratuit !

Cela vous permettra de sucroit de ne plus avoir de pub qui s'affiche à l'écran (0 pub pour les membres du forum!).
    Rejeter la notice

Offre Stage INTERN WANTED: Import/Export Admin Clerk

Discussion dans 'Annonces - Emploi à Hong Kong & Stages' créé par laodamy, 20 Avril 2016.

1. laodamy

laodamy Membre Actif

Inscrit:
    9 Juillet 2012
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Bluestream LTD is a trading and printing company, under French/Spanish supervision. We belong to a spanish group, based in Barcelona. We have offices and printshops on the 5 continents.

We are looking for an intern happy to take the responsibility of our trading activity during 6 months. The main duty is to handle import and export procedures from A to Z which include purchasing administration, logistics and shipment arrangement, and sales administration.

Requirements:
    - Knowledge and Experience in Import/Export (Incoterms, Shipping documents, Payment terms, etc... must sound familiar to you)
    - English is mandatory (French, Spanish, Mandarin, Cantonese are a plus)
    - Dynamic, proactive and autonomous
    - in Hong Kong already to start ASAP

Offer:
    - Possibility to evolve into a job position, in HK or elsewhere.
    - Indemnities to discuss
    - Other terms negotiable

Please send your resume and cover email to trading[at]bluestream.hk.
    Any details, feel free to contact as well.

2. RaniaBoudrissi

RaniaBoudrissi Nouveau Membre

Inscrit:
    17 Mai 2016
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Dear Sir or Madam
    I am currently a third year student in ISEG Business & Finance School in Paris and I would like to apply for an internship from the month of June to august.
    I believe that I would be a great addition to your company and I look forward to being interviewed at your earliest convenience. Please let me know if you have any questions.
    (I also speak 4 languages : English - French - German and Arabic)
    I look forward to your early reply.
    Rania Boudrissi

Partager cette page