If you want to have a Chinese friend to discover Shanghai with you

Statut
N'est pas ouverte pour d'autres réponses.

qzj.jane

Membre Bronze
14 Avr 2013
Shenzhen
Hi Everybody,
This is Jane. I used to stay 1 year and a half in Montpellier,France,After I finish my study there,I find a job in Shanghai.I come back to work here since Feb,2013.
Shanghai is also a new city for me.I would like to discover more things about this city.I like going to the cinema,tasting delicious food,and travelling...And at the same time,I also want to continue to improve my french.I would like to have some friends to discover this city with me.For sure, you can practice Chinese with me.I used to teach my french boyfriend Chinese and he is still learning Chinese now.
So if you are french and want to have a Chinese friend to be your guide for restaurant,places of interest,cinema,do not hesitate to contact me by mail:qzj.jane@gmail.com.
Girls and boys who just want to have simple friends are welcome since I do not want to make my boyfriend feel uncomfortable.^^

hi !
so, do you know any good tea houses? you could take me there, with your boyfriend
;-)

CQP

Oue pleins de chinois ils sont comme ça.

Ils "date" ouvertement d'autres personnes sans qu'il n'y ait rien d'ambigus. Alors que c'est obviously ambigus... ça sert a rien de se voiler la face.

Vas dire a ton copain que t'as mis une petite annonce de rencontre sur un site francophone je ne pense pas qu'il va bien réagir.

I do have such french friend who always say these kinds of things for Chinese girls,but the truth is that he also have a Chinese girl friend
And they have been together for 4 years![
My boyfriend ang I have been togehter for 1 year and a half.In order to get together again,I will help him to register in a Chinese univeirsity to
get a visa to join me.
All I want to say is that,DO NOT take it for granted for all the Chinese girls according to your limited experience.I
can not denny that there are some girls like this BUT NOT ALL of them.
If you juage all the Chinese girls in this way,It will be defintely unfair for the others!

Oue pleins de chinois ils sont comme ça.

Ils "date" ouvertement d'autres personnes sans qu'il n'y ait rien d'ambigus. Alors que c'est obviously ambigus... ça sert a rien de se voiler la face.

Vas dire a ton copain que t'as mis une petite annonce de rencontre sur un site francophone je ne pense pas qu'il va bien réagir.

Statut
N'est pas ouverte pour d'autres réponses.