1. Bienvenue sur Bonjourchine.com, le 1er forum francophone sur le travail, les études et le voyage en Chine.

Pour poser une question ou répondre à une discussion déjà ouverte, inscrivez vous. C'est facile, rapide et gratuit !

Cela vous permettra de sucroit de ne plus avoir de pub qui s'affiche à l'écran (0 pub pour les membres du forum!).
    Rejeter la notice

Gym Membership at TERA WELLNESS

Discussion dans 'Annonces - Shanghai Bazar' créé par shuynh, 16 Novembre 2009.

1. shuynh

shuynh Membre Bronze

Inscrit:
    8 Janvier 2009
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    I'm going to move out soon from my apartment and I'm selling my gym membership from TERA WELLNESS, it is valid until October 2010. With this membership you can have access to all TERA WELLNESS in Shanghai, even the high end at 4 seasons in Jing An (and all other cities in China). Price is 3500 RMB (negotiable).

Jingan Four Seasons luxury style clubs, metal color of the mirror can be reflected everywhere rich luster. Streamlined design, gives a crisp, comfortable to enjoy. 30 * 10M club with the large multi-purpose swimming pool, user-friendly (step-like manner into the pool, children's pool nestle) was designed to meet the needs of different age groups. Simple exercise room, bath areas for men and women warm, nutrition it's easy and comfortable. Our service team with a star, first-class membership Commissioner, professional-grade teacher coaches, all of which are prepared for you, You are welcome to join at all times.

#1 shuynh, 16 Novembre 2009
    Dernière édition: 16 Novembre 2009

Partager cette page