1. Bienvenue sur Bonjourchine.com, le 1er forum francophone sur le travail, les études et le voyage en Chine.

Pour poser une question ou répondre à une discussion déjà ouverte, inscrivez vous. C'est facile, rapide et gratuit !

Cela vous permettra de sucroit de ne plus avoir de pub qui s'affiche à l'écran (0 pub pour les membres du forum!).
    Rejeter la notice

Gread deal! 1 br apt in Jing'An

Discussion dans 'Annonces - Immobilier et Colocations à Shanghai' créé par cedric81, 8 Mai 2012.

1. cedric81

cedric81 Membre Gold

Inscrit:
    11 Janvier 2008
    Ratings:
    +0 / -2
    Layout: 1br-1liv-1bth-1 kitchen-2 balconies
    Size: 65sqm
    Rental: RMB 4200/mth

This apartment ideally located at Changde Rd./ Wuding Rd., Within 3 minutes you can walk to Changping lu station (line 7) and less than 10 minutes to the metro Jingan temple (line 2),
    walking distance to Wagas, Mr. Pancake, Munchies, banks, Shopping centers etc..
    Very convenient to work and live.
    Newly renovated with modern equipment (cable TV, air con, kitchen...)
    Clean (it has just been refurbished) and stylish with an ancient feeling.
    Spacious living room and bedroom.
    Located at the 3rd Floor of a lane house.
    Very bright flat (each room has big windows) and offers 2 balconies, ideal to enjoy a drink or breakfast at the sun!

Please feel free to contact me for more information.
    Call Cedric (15921157225)
    Email: cedric_pasquier@hotmail.com

Fichiers attachés:

2. amandinelorho

amandinelorho Membre Bronze

Inscrit:
    24 Mars 2012
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Hi Cedric,

My name is Amandine Lorho, I'm 20 and I'm a french student in a business school. I'm looking for a room for june and july. I will arrive in Shanghai on june, 1st and leave Shanghai on August 6th.

- Does the dates fits with what you are looking for ?
    - Will I be alone in the flat or is there other people ?
    - Is this 4200 RMB all included per month or is there others expenses ?
    - Is there a lot of bus that goes to the french concession because I will have a work placement to do there and I've seen on google map, I've about 40 min walking by myself to my work placement (taojiang lu). That would be easier going there by bus

I'm looking forward to hearing from you.
    Amandine Lorho
    My email adress : amandinelorho@gmail.com

Partager cette page