1. Bienvenue sur Bonjourchine.com, le 1er forum francophone sur le travail, les études et le voyage en Chine.

Pour poser une question ou répondre à une discussion déjà ouverte, inscrivez vous. C'est facile, rapide et gratuit !

Cela vous permettra de sucroit de ne plus avoir de pub qui s'affiche à l'écran (0 pub pour les membres du forum!).
    Rejeter la notice

Grande chambre en coloc internationale dispo maintenant, Jiangsu Lu, 3000 RMB/mois

Discussion dans 'Annonces - Immobilier et Colocations à Shanghai' créé par pantaoran, 3 Juillet 2014.

1. pantaoran

pantaoran Nouveau Membre

2 Juillet 2014
    +0 / -0
    J'ai trouvé un apart avec ma copine et vais donc quitter ma chambre dans la coloc. J'ai publié une annonce en Anglais sur SmartShanghai et n'ai pas envie de la traduire... la voilà:

After 9 months I'm leaving this nice flat and am looking for a successor. It's been fun, the roommates are cool and the space is big.

It's a large apartment with 5 bedrooms. The room itself is fairly big, with big bed and closets and a reasonably big table and chair. You can live here comfortably, A/C works well and the WiFi too.

The apartment has a large living room with huge sofa and a bar style table. Kitchen is also quite big and contains a lot of what you would expect to find in a kitchen :) Since it's on the ground floor we also have a very cool terrasse with a table and a swingchair to spend some time outdoors. Current Roommates are from Sweden(m), Bulgaria(m), France(m), Poland(f)... everyone is between 20-25 years old. We currently also have a cat for the next 2-3 months.

The location is at West Yan'an Road and Jiangsu Road, subway Jiangsu Road station (lines 2, 11) is the closest one. Jiaotong university is within walking distance, otherwise we have convenience stores, ATMs, food places all within 150m or so.

The contract will be with the apartment's manager (no commission fee). She speaks ok English and the contract is in English too. Utilities (electricity, gas, water) have to be shared among the roommates, depending on how much the bills are. We also have a cleaning lady who comes once a week for 2h. Short term staying (1-3 months) is also ok.

Let me know when you would like to visit! If I'm not home myself maybe one of the roommates is there, we'll see.

Pour voir les photos et d'autres infos, regardez l'annonce sur SmartShanghai: http://www.smartshanghai.com/housing/shared-apartments/439816

Mon nom: Patrick
    Mon numero: 15 02 11 99 312
    Mon wechat: pantaoran
    Mon email: peedee.nick(at)gmail.com

Partager cette page