Gold sculpture

• Auteur de la discussion papi
  • Date de début
Statut
N'est pas ouverte pour d'autres réponses.
P

papi

Nouveau Membre
08 Jan 2014
Hi everybody
A number of artistic sculpture coming directly from germany to integrate the chinese market are on sales now
These are sculpture made in GOLD (pure). You can check by yourself if a meeting is arranged.
In the attachment below are some samples that you can check out. Anyone interested contact me at this number.

Fichiers joints

helios99

helios99

Dieu suprême
13 Juil 2009
2 171
Ratings
Shanghagha
Dear SIR,

My name is Muffasala Leopold James Peach Pastaga, I am the vice president at the Nigeria National Bank.
One of my client has deceased recently and has left USD1.000.000 on his account. As he has no family, I need your help to get the money out of the country. Of course, I will share with you half of his fortune.
I need a deposit to access to the safe room, that is the reason why I need you to send me two of your gold sculptures.
Thank you very much dear SIR for your time.

Regards,

Muffasala Leopold James Peach Pastaga - VP of NNB.

Kent1zarre

Kent1zarre

Demi-dieu
26 Mar 2011
Ratings
Guangzhou
Dear SIR,

My name is Muffasala Leopold James Peach Pastaga, I am the vice president at the Nigeria National Bank.
One of my client has deceased recently and has left USD1.000.000 on his account. As he has no family, I need your help to get the money out of the country. Of course, I will share with you half of his fortune.
I need a deposit to access to the safe room, that is the reason why I need you to send me two of your gold sculptures.
Thank you very much dear SIR for your time.

Regards,

Muffasala Leopold James Peach Pastaga - VP of NNB.
MDR !!! J'en reçoit une fois par semaine des comme ça

Normalement faut rajouter : in the name of allah ....

Statut
N'est pas ouverte pour d'autres réponses.