French teacher

• Auteur de la discussion Daning
  • Date de début
Hi Daling!

Hi Daling!My name is Nicolas. I come from France and I am currently in Shanghai for my studies.I am really interested in your offer. I can provide you french lessons every afternoon, evening and also on weekends if you wish. I also speak english fluently.If you are interested, you can contact me on this mail address: nicolas.maillot@gmail.comI hope to see you very soon!Have a nice day.Nicolas.

Experienced Teacher

Hi Daning,
I am French, 25, and I have been teaching in Shanghai for about two years now. My accent is standard and I know how to explain grammar unlike unexperienced teachers. I'll be glad to share my experience and teaching methods with you. It could be once a week or every evening, you'll decide.
Hourly rate 150 rmb / hour. I usually teach with a book called Reflet but if your level is advanced or simply different than this, we can find other materials together.
Have a great evening,
Cedric

Mob. 15921916904 or funced26@gmail.com

Hello, Im an experienced teacher, I have been teaching french to chinese people for more than two years.

I CHARGE ONLY 50 RMB/HOUR ! I also can come to your home.

Please contact me at thierrybrelet@yahoo.fr

Teacher Beijing

Dear Daning,

I'm Florian, French teacher in Beijing. I can teach you during your free time.
Don't hesitate to contact me for more informations.

Best regards.

Florian
mynameisflow@hotmail.fr

Bonjour Daning :)

My name is Eva, I am a french student living in Shanghai.
I can help you if you need to learn French ; I already teached french to children when I was in France. I can adapt my lessons according to your needs, and I can come to your place...

Hope to hear from you soon
Have a nice afternoon

Au revoir ;)