1. Bienvenue sur Bonjourchine.com, le 1er forum francophone sur le travail, les études et le voyage en Chine.

Pour poser une question ou répondre à une discussion déjà ouverte, inscrivez vous. C'est facile, rapide et gratuit !

Cela vous permettra de sucroit de ne plus avoir de pub qui s'affiche à l'écran (0 pub pour les membres du forum!).
    Rejeter la notice
  2. Il est important d'être conscient que le statut de stagiaire n'existe pas réellement pour les étrangers dans la plupart des provinces de Chine.

Pour plus d'infos, voir : Stage en Chine / à Shanghai : légal ? quel visa ?

Rejeter la notice

French student willing to tutor/babysit

Discussion dans 'Annonces - Emploi à Shanghai et Stages' créé par Jordantutor, 28 Mars 2013.

1. Jordantutor

Jordantutor Nouveau Membre

27 Mars 2013
    +0 / -0

I am Jordan, a French student in MBA International marketing, freshly arrived in Shanghai.
    Currently studying in Normal University of Shanghai, I am here to offer my tutoring services.
    As I have obtained my Bachelor in Marketing in University of East London, I am in the total capacity of tutoring English.
    Having lived for almost 6 months in Barcelona in 2012, I am also a good help in Spanish.
    In possession of a scientific A-level with distinction, I can help children accomplish their homework in pretty much all the subjects.
    I have to mention that I do have some experiences in the area. Indeed, I used to be a tutor in a primary school back in Saint-Etienne, my sweet hometown. My job consisted in helping the class finish their homework and assist them in any ways.
    In the possession of a French BAFA, which is a diploma concerning the caring and the entertainment of children, I had the opportunity to take care, several times, of different groups of children all aged between 6 and 14 years old.
    I am available any day of the week, including the weekend.

You can contact me on my Chinese phone number: (+86) 186 2133 3574
    And on my e-mail: jordantaroudj@live.fr
    #1 Jordantutor, 28 Mars 2013
    Dernière édition: 7 Avril 2013

Partager cette page