French Mechanical Engineer/ Industrial Management looking for position, February 2013

Alberick.Beaudoin

Membre Bronze
07 Nov 2012
Shanghai - China
Dear Sir/Madam,

I am a French Mechanical Engineer currently studying Sino-European Industrial Management [SEIM] (advanced master degree) at Shanghai University. I’d like to apply for a position, starting in February 2013, as a Junior Industrial Project Manager, Project leader or Mechanical Engineer.

According to my previous experience I am used to multi tasking and it is neither a problem to me to write nor speak English. I have a high technical background reinforced by a 6 months internship where I was given the opportunity to be responsible for some tensile testing (on solar cells), thus they were accredited. I was able to work and coordinate with R&D team, direction, logistic, suppliers and people who performed the tests to see it done (modeling, assembly, test, results analyses).

I have often been involved in multi disciplinary team works in France and Denmark. We had to face tough schedule and be communicative. Therefore I am used to “Office applications”; and still, I am willing to learn some more about management (tools and theory) in a bigger scale and in a multi-cultural environment. Therefore I am actually studying at Shanghai University where I will get a good conversational and written Chinese by February. Moreover I’ve been used to take human being into account (ergonomics) and I’ve been initiated to market oriented conception to be as realistic as possible and give efficient answers in products development.

If my qualifications are relevant to you, please contact me at alberick.beaudoin@utbm.fr

I am looking forward to hearing from you about a position in your society.

Yours sincerely,
Albérick BEAUDOIN
@: alberick.beaudoin@utbm.fr

PS : I speak (/write) French (native) English (advanced) Danish (advanced) Spanish (intermediate) Chinese (intermediate by February)

envoies moi en MP ton CV en Français et en Anglais avec une lettre de motivation (elle aussi en français et en anglais)
je ferais suivre à ma RH

je viens de t' envoyer un e-mail .....