1. Bienvenue sur Bonjourchine.com, le 1er forum francophone sur le travail, les études et le voyage en Chine.

Pour poser une question ou répondre à une discussion déjà ouverte, inscrivez vous. C'est facile, rapide et gratuit !

Cela vous permettra de sucroit de ne plus avoir de pub qui s'affiche à l'écran (0 pub pour les membres du forum!).
    Rejeter la notice

FANTASTIQUE Apart a louer a partir du 1er janvier! A SAISIR !!!

Discussion dans 'Annonces - Immobilier et Colocations à Shanghai' créé par Prism, 16 Novembre 2011.

1. Prism

Prism Apprenti

Inscrit:
    6 Décembre 2010
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    A FANTASTIC opportunity!

After more than 40 apartments visited, I found this unique apartment located in jing an district area. I spent 2 years and a half there but I am now leaving Shanghai at the end of the year, so this amazing apartment can be YOURS!
    1. Layout
    The apartment is around 100 sq. and is composed of:
    • A large double living room including large LCD TV screen and very confortable couch ( all the furniture is the same as the picture except the table and chair of the dining table and the lighting)
    • A large bedroom with a king size bed and lots of storage
    • A second bedroom with a pull out couch and lots of storage. You can transform it to an office space also
    • A large bathroom with a shower made out of stone and a large bathtub to relax after stressful working day
    • A well equipped kitchen
    • A laundry space with a brand new washing machine + dryer
    • A huge shoes armoire that can fit more than 80 pairs of shoes
    • Central Air conditioning system: you will never be cold during the winter anymore!
    The apartment has large bay window from ceiling to floor with astonishing view at night with all the lights.
    1. Location
    The apartment is conveniently located. Line 7 is only 6 minutes walk. There are lots of buses to take you to Jing An temple and to Zhongshan park. I can teach you!
    1. Environment
    Having lived in Shanghai for 8 years, I really appreciate the calm and QUIET of the apartment. You can live right in the center and in quiet apartment and that has no price!

Carrefour is downstairs and it is very convenient if you are looking for imported foods. There is also a Thai massage parlor, hairdressers, nail salons, post office, 3 banks, great pizza place, Chinese and Uighur restaurants…. All VERY CONVENIENT!!

The compound is also very pleasant, lots of greens and family. There is also a clubhouse with a pool and gym.
    1. Plus
    The landlord is Chinese but speaks fluently French and English and lives close by in you need anything.

I am going to miss this apartment SOOOOO much! But now it can be yours.

You may contact me at 139 177 399 49 to visit the apartment at your convenience! I am available day and night! A FANTASTIC opportunity!

After more than 40 apartments visited, I found this unique apartment located in jing an district area. I spent 2 years and a half there but I am now leaving Shanghai at the end of the year, so this amazing apartment can be YOURS!
    1. Layout
    The apartment is around 100 sq. and is composed of:
    • A large double living room including large LCD TV screen and very confortable couch ( all the furniture is the same as the picture except the table and chair of the dining table and the lighting)
    • A large bedroom with a king size bed and lots of storage
    • A second bedroom with a pull out couch and lots of storage. You can transform it to an office space also
    • A large bathroom with a shower made out of stone and a large bathtub to relax after stressful working day
    • A well equipped kitchen
    • A laundry space with a brand new washing machine + dryer
    • A huge shoes armoire that can fit more than 80 pairs of shoes
    • Central Air conditioning system: you will never be cold during the winter anymore!
    The apartment has large bay window from ceiling to floor with astonishing view at night with all the lights.
    1. Location
    The apartment is conveniently located. Line 7 is only 6 minutes walk. There are lots of buses to take you to Jing An temple and to Zhongshan park. I can teach you!
    1. Environment
    Having lived in Shanghai for 8 years, I really appreciate the calm and QUIET of the apartment. You can live right in the center and in quiet apartment and that has no price!

Carrefour is downstairs and it is very convenient if you are looking for imported foods. There is also a Thai massage parlor, hairdressers, nail salons, post office, 3 banks, great pizza place, Chinese and Uighur restaurants…. All VERY CONVENIENT!!

The compound is also very pleasant, lots of greens and family. There is also a clubhouse with a pool and gym.
    1. Plus
    The landlord is Chinese but speaks fluently French and English and lives close by in you need anything.

I am going to miss this apartment SOOOOO much! But now it can be yours. The rent is 9,500 rmb/month.

You may contact me at 139 177 399 49 to visit the apartment at your convenience! I am available day and night!

Fichiers attachés:

• 34-3-1.jpg
      34-3-1.jpg
      Taille de fichier:
      84.1 KB
      Affichages:
    • 34-2-1.jpg
      34-2-1.jpg
      Taille de fichier:
      77.5 KB
      Affichages:
    • 34-1-1.jpg