1. Bienvenue sur Bonjourchine.com, le 1er forum francophone sur le travail, les études et le voyage en Chine.

Pour poser une question ou répondre à une discussion déjà ouverte, inscrivez vous. C'est facile, rapide et gratuit !

Cela vous permettra de sucroit de ne plus avoir de pub qui s'affiche à l'écran (0 pub pour les membres du forum!).
    Rejeter la notice
  2. Il est important d'être conscient que le statut de stagiaire n'existe pas réellement pour les étrangers dans la plupart des provinces de Chine.

Pour plus d'infos, voir : Stage en Chine / à Shanghai : légal ? quel visa ?

Rejeter la notice

Etudiante ESC recherche un stage ou emploi Achats ou Marketing à Shanghai

Discussion dans 'Annonces - Emploi à Shanghai et Stages' créé par Elodie ESC, 21 Mars 2009.

1. Elodie ESC

Elodie ESC Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Bonjour,

Currently, I am in my second year at the ESC Rennes Business School. I am
    working to receive a Master’s degree in International Business with a concentration of International Marketing, Cross Cultural Management and Purchase. I am writing to ask you to please consider me for an internship for the upcoming September.

I am particularly interested in discover different cultures and way of working in other one. I am very curious and open-minded that is why I can adapt myself in different situation. Nevertheless, I do not know yet what I would like to do later. Therefore, I am looking for an internship in purchasing or marketing in order to know my best way.

Last summer I worked for Holiday Inn Toulouse Airport Hotel for the Sales
    department. I was in charge of looking for different partnerships which could be lead to need our services. Moreover, I had to organize meetings for companies (place, beverage and food, timetable…). And I was in direct relation with clients in the Booking services. I had to be very polyvalent. It was a very good experience because I always was in touch with travellers and put ahead their expectations was essential.
    I also worked with several others companies such as Punta Daurada Hotel, Father and Sons shop, Mont Blanc (hostess) and the “Chambre du Commerce et de l’Industrie” where I developed people skills while working with other employees and customers. Understand people and communication skills are very important because it facilitate my interaction with other employees.
    Finally, I have a good level in English and Spanish due to a year studying
    abroad and courses followed in English. I believe it can be an asset for
    communicate with customers or employees.

I will be in Shanghai in beginning of May, therefore a meeting could be planned.

If you would be interested, please let me know: didou35@hotmail.com

Bonne journée

Elodie

Partager cette page