- Designer glasses Largest e-commerce retailer worldwide (smartbuyglasses.com)
- Multicultural team Representing over 20 nationalities
- Fast growing, dynamic and young company growing
SmartBuyGlasses Optical Group, operated under Global Motion Ltd., is the world's leading designer eyewear e-retailer. With Operations across Asia Pacific, Europe and the Americas, SmartBuyGlasses HAS Become the market leader in over 30 countries worldwide. With over 160 employed, the retail we best eyewear brands world's Including Ray Ban Tom Ford, Gucci and many more. SmartBuyGlasses: has a young, international and entrepreneurial Culture That Promotes fast career progression and self-development. Passionate and effective are usually employed Promoted Quickly to managerial positions, operating teams with high degrees of responsibility.
SmartBuyGlasses HAS Recently won the '2015 Business Excellence Award for Business Innovation' at the AustCham Westpac Australia-China Business Awards in Hong Kong:
For more information see: www.motionglobal.com , www.smartbuyglasses.com
We are seeking a reliable Digital Content Writer to contribuer to our highly creative and talented Content Team. Successful candidates native shoulds be English speakers and Demonstrate a true passion for writing or blogging with an interest in fashion and eyewear. Working dans le Content Team, you will be working with our étroitement international team of creatives and marketing experts across a Range of content marketing initiatives.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Research and write happy for the SmartBuyGlasses websites, press releases, social media accounts and --other key marketing channels.
- Étroitement Work with our in-house team of designers and photographers to Develop integrated pleased.
- Become an expert in the eyewear industry, learning Both the top brands and products as well as the latest releases Knowing.
- Maintain the consistency of the brand across all digital channels and communication
- Native English speaker
- Perfect and grammar skills Str0ng writing
- True passion in writing / blogging / digital marketing
- Basic Photoshop skills are a plus
- Str0ng interest in latest design trends, technology and social media
- Str0ng research and analytical skills
- Clear yet creative writing style
- Ability to work indépendamment and a positive "can do" attitude
- Ability to self-prioritize work streams and Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Highly self-motivated
Trainee Program Structure
- 6 month traineeship with a possibility of full time employment upon succesful completion.
- Extensive training across all online marketing activities from our in-house experts.
- Fast career progression for successful candidates.