- Designer glasses Largest e-commerce retailer worldwide (smartbuyglasses.com)
- Multicultural team Representing over 20 nationalities
- Fast growing, dynamic and young company growing
SmartBuyGlasses Optical Group, operated under Global Motion Ltd., is the world's leading designer eyewear e-retailer. With Operations across Asia Pacific, Europe and the Americas, SmartBuyGlasses HAS Become the market leader in over 30 countries worldwide. With over 160 employed, the retail we best eyewear brands world's Including Ray Ban Tom Ford, Gucci and many more. SmartBuyGlasses: has a young, international and entrepreneurial Culture That Promotes fast career progression and self-development. Passionate and effective are usually employed Promoted Quickly to managerial positions, operating teams with high degrees of responsibility.
SmartBuyGlasses HAS Recently won the '2015 Business Excellence Award for Business Innovation' at the AustCham Westpac Australia-China Business Awards in Hong Kong:
For more information see: www.motionglobal.com , www.smartbuyglasses.com
We are seeking a Digital Content Writer Intern in our Shanghai office gold Turin. The successful candidate shoulds be a native English speaker, Demonstrate a true passion for writing or blogging, and-have an interest in fashion and eyewear. Working dans le Marketing department, the Digital Content Writer will work with étroitement the Social Media and PR team in the Creation of online customer data-driven communications across a Range of digital marketing initiatives.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Create, edit and localize website pleased, banners, blog happy, press releases, social media and EDM for 30 different domains.
- Attract potential customers through Engaging, informative and inspiring copy.
- Maintain the consistency of the brand across all digital channels and communication.
- Work Alongside our Experienced PR and Social Media teams to Formulate and run happy and promoting outreach projects across digital channels.
- UX and SEO optimization projects for our Numerous English language domains.
- Assist the content team in the roll-out of new website features.
The Qualified Candidate
- Native English speaker
- Perfect and grammar skills Str0ng writing
- True passion in copywriting / content writing
- Ability to self-prioritizes workflow to perform well under pressure and to meet tight deadlines
- Computer literate with an Excellent understanding of MS Office and CMS
- Highly self-motivated and creative
- Previous writing / blogging experience more
- Available to work a minimum 20 hours per week
Please Note That this is an unpaid internship qui est to be Undertaken for a period of three and six months entre dependent upon the availability of the candidate. Trainees will extensive exposure Receive all facets of digital marketing and training from our Experienced and dedicated team. This is a great opportunity for students and recent graduates to gain valuable experience of working Within a market leading company, whilst learning key transferrable skills in Both digital marketing and ecommerce industries.