1. Bienvenue sur Bonjourchine.com, le 1er forum francophone sur le travail, les études et le voyage en Chine.

Pour poser une question ou répondre à une discussion déjà ouverte, inscrivez vous. C'est facile, rapide et gratuit !

Cela vous permettra de sucroit de ne plus avoir de pub qui s'affiche à l'écran (0 pub pour les membres du forum!).
    Rejeter la notice

Engineering work experience course

Discussion dans 'Annonces - Emploi à Hong Kong & Stages' créé par Alice M., 30 Décembre 2009.

1. Alice M.

Alice M. Membre Actif

30 Décembre 2009
    +0 / -0

I am a French engineering student of “Ecole Nationale Supérieure des Mines de Douai”, preparing for a masters degree in engineering (graduation expected in 2012).
    To end my year, I have to carry out a 3-month work experience course (from 15th May to 15th August). As I am really interested by construction, I hope to manage to have a work experience in building.

Dynamic, involved in the school life, I have been part of team and sometimes lead it. That has given to me the necessary experience of team work. Very interested by languages, to work in a foreign country is also a way to be open minded and meet different people.

I learn English, Spanish and Chinese. I have already made two exchanges in Asia (Shanghai and Singapore). I would be glad to find a work experience course in China in order to improve my Chinese.

Alice MAGAND

I may give you a CV if you want to.

2. jerryshen427

jerryshen427 Membre Bronze

18 Août 2009
    +0 / -0

Ancien de Mines de Nantes, bon courage:D

Partager cette page