1. Bienvenue sur Bonjourchine.com, le 1er forum francophone sur le travail, les études et le voyage en Chine.

Pour poser une question ou répondre à une discussion déjà ouverte, inscrivez vous. C'est facile, rapide et gratuit !

Cela vous permettra de sucroit de ne plus avoir de pub qui s'affiche à l'écran (0 pub pour les membres du forum!).
    Rejeter la notice

En recherche En Master 2 Negociation de projets internationaux, recherche stage Gestion de projets/Marketing

Discussion dans 'Annonces - Emploi à Hong Kong & Stages' créé par Mhd, 19 Octobre 2013.

1. Mhd

Mhd Membre Platinum

8 Octobre 2011
    +174 / -5
    Dear Sir or Madam,

I am currently looking for an internship of 6 months in the fields of marketing or negotiation of projects, starting in January/February 2014.

I am in the 2nd year of a Master Degree of Negotiation of international projects in major Chinese and minor English, in Montpellier, France.

During my studies, I did a Chinese English LEA Bachelor (Foreign Languages applied to Business) and I exercised my third year as part of an international exchange between the Jean Moulin University Lyon 3 and the Sun Yat Sen University in Zhuhai, China.

I feel I have much to offer to a company, as I developed great skills in my Master Degree thanks to numerous meetings and quality teaching in the field of international trade, and marketing. I indeed was able to conduct in a teamwork three full business plans based on creative ideas.

I am also really at ease when it comes to communicate, to negotiate. I also know how to work with others; I think my colleagues appreciate my patience and my energy.

I would be glad to send you my CV if you are interested.

Remi Marchand

Partager cette page