1. Bienvenue sur Bonjourchine.com, le 1er forum francophone sur le travail, les études et le voyage en Chine.

Pour poser une question ou répondre à une discussion déjà ouverte, inscrivez vous. C'est facile, rapide et gratuit !

Cela vous permettra de sucroit de ne plus avoir de pub qui s'affiche à l'écran (0 pub pour les membres du forum!).
    Rejeter la notice

Echange linguistique francais/chinois

Discussion dans 'Annonces - Echanges et Rencontres à Shanghai' créé par yanex_f, 13 Mai 2013.

Statut de la discussion:
N'est pas ouverte pour d'autres réponses.
  1. yanex_f

yanex_f Nouveau Membre

Inscrit:
    13 Mai 2013
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Language Echange Francais/Chinois

Language Exchange Center
    We are the first language exchange center based in Shanghai, and had business across the country. We are committed to create a platform to immerse you in an ideal foreign language learning environment.:):)

Follow and join us you will get:
    1. A long-term relationship with a foreigner language exchange partner (Free). Meet people from different country with various cultures.
    2. Professional advice and guidance with your study based on your targeted language degree and help to smooth the course.
    3. Valuable materials and experience to make your learning journey more interesting
    4. Unexpected job opportunities, including part and full time job in different areas with different responsibilities.
    5. Enlarged networks by joining our theme parties.

This will bring you an unprecedented experience and turn a new leaf in your language learning .Don’t be hesitated! Come and join us!

Your responsibilities:
    l Take the whole things seriously.
    l Make sure once or twice appointment per week or no less than five times per month with your partner. Two hours per time, one hour for Chinese study and the other for English is advised, the appointment should be made on the weekdays evening or the weekends.

If you want to join you can:
    1. Introduce about yourself including your Chinese level, work situation, free times or others
    , send them with your photo and CV to meisihr@gmail.com;
    2. Contract us:18621181032;

We hope you to join us!If you have any problems in learning Chinese, you can contact us..Specially, we need French, English native speakers.

#1 yanex_f, 13 Mai 2013
    Dernière édition: 16 Mai 2013
  2. yanex_f

yanex_f Nouveau Membre

Inscrit:
    13 Mai 2013
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Our member Sunny,
    Hi,I am Sunny.Work as a project quality engineer.I have studied and worked in France for 4 years, working right now in a French automobile company as a quality engineer. I am an easygoing person, like reading, music, travel and cooking. I speak perfect mandarin (no local accent), and had Chinese language teaching experience in France. Looking for the French exchange, not only want to improve my speaking French, but also want to meet more french friends and to share our different culture, tradition and life. Contact me.

If you want to exchange with her,send your information to our email: meisihr@gmail.com.

Statut de la discussion:
N'est pas ouverte pour d'autres réponses.

Partager cette page