1. Bienvenue sur Bonjourchine.com, le 1er forum francophone sur le travail, les études et le voyage en Chine.

Pour poser une question ou répondre à une discussion déjà ouverte, inscrivez vous. C'est facile, rapide et gratuit !

Cela vous permettra de sucroit de ne plus avoir de pub qui s'affiche à l'écran (0 pub pour les membres du forum!).
    Rejeter la notice

Dispo Fin Aout : Chambre à Jiangsu

Discussion dans 'Annonces - Immobilier et Colocations à Shanghai' créé par Lucie21, 2 Août 2013.

1. Lucie21

Lucie21 Nouveau Membre

4 Mai 2013
    +0 / -0
    Hi guys !

I’m going back home the beginning of September so my room will be available ;)
    It is a very bright room, at the 20[SUP]th[/SUP] floor (the last one) of the building.
    Fully furnished with a comfortable double bed, bed desk, a large desk and a chair, a huge wardrobe and a mirror. The A/C is working well and there is a large double glazed window (no noise at all!) with a beautiful view.

The apartment is located near Jiangsu station (lines 2 and 11), just 5 min walk.
    The area is very nice, there is everything you need ! 5 convenience stores (Family mart, All days, Quick…), 5 vegetables shops, 3 fruits shops, a lot of popular and cheap restaurants, dry cleaning, beauty salon, gym… Just next to the building, like 2min from the apartment including the time in the lift ;)

The apartment is shared with 4 flatmates, very nice, between 20 and 25 years old, from France, Ukraine and Australia, worker/student/intern in Shanghai.
    There is one bathroom for 4 people and one master room with its own bathroom, a living room with a large sofa, table, TV and DVD player, a large kitchen with the cooking stuff, wash machine… Pretty everything you wish to find in an apartment.

2 rooms are available at the end of August for sure (mine and my friend’s one)! Both same size with double deb and so on…

The rent is 2500 + 50rmb for internet, it is to be paid every month at the ICBC.
    Bills are shared between the 5 housemates, around 100-150 rmb/month/person for the gas, electricity and water.
    2 months deposit, so 5000rmb.
    Both short and long term accepted.
    If you are interested, feel free to contact me by mail (lucie@happyneo.com) !

Partager cette page