- Leading designer eyewear e-retailer worldwide ( smartbuyglasses.com )
- Multicultural team Representing over 20 nationalities
- Fast growing, dynamic and young company growing
SmartBuyGlasses Optical Group, operated under Global Motion Ltd., is the world's leading designer eyewear e-retailer. With Operations across Asia Pacific, Europe and the Americas, SmartBuyGlasses HAS Become the market leader in over 30 countries worldwide. With over 160 retail we employed the world's best eyewear brands Including Ray-Ban, Tom Ford, Gucci and many more. SmartBuyGlasses: has a young, international and entrepreneurial Culture That Promotes fast career progression and self-development. Passionate and effective are usually employed Promoted Quickly to managerial positions, operating teams with high degrees of responsibility.
For more information see: www.motionglobal.com , www.smartbuyglasses.com , www.visiondirect.com.au .
We are seeking for a Display Marketing Trainee Who Will Be Assisting the Display Manager in the overall development, implementation and management of customer acquisition strategies across web and mobile. Upon completion of the training program, he / she will serve as an expert in display and social advertising through insights and analysis.
We are looking for a very sharp and self-motivated achiever Who combined a deep interest in business and passion for data-driven decision-making, with proven Str0ng analytical capabilities, meticulous attention to detail and international experience.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Setting up, running and scaling up Display Marketing Channel
- Defining and managing proper mix of display marketing activities - Media Buying, RTB, Retargeting, Facebook Ads
- Allocating budgets to different disciplines based on company goals and KPIs
- Campaign planning, negotiations, analysis and reporting
- Add Creation and optimization, technical setup
- Performing detailed analysis to make quantifiable decisions optimization.
- Regular reporting to the marketing team and Directors.
The Qualified Candidate
- Bachelor's Degree holder or above from a reputable University.
- Experience in digital marketing, analytics tools (Google Analytics, web trends, Omniture) and social tools Such As Facebook ads Business Manager, Pinterest Ads Would Be an advantage.
- Passionate about marketing and display advertising performance
- Clear technical and analytical mindset to work with broad sets of data.
- Google Certification (Fundamentals), Analytics and Advanced Certification is more
- Excellent attention to detail and the Ability to Effectively multi-task in a deadline driven environment
- Excellent written communication and interpersonal skills, with an eagerness to work as member of a team
- Excellent English speaker. Other foreign languages is a plus.