1. Bienvenue sur Bonjourchine.com, le 1er forum francophone sur le travail, les études et le voyage en Chine.

Pour poser une question ou répondre à une discussion déjà ouverte, inscrivez vous. C'est facile, rapide et gratuit !

Cela vous permettra de sucroit de ne plus avoir de pub qui s'affiche à l'écran (0 pub pour les membres du forum!).
    Rejeter la notice
  2. Il est important d'être conscient que le statut de stagiaire n'existe pas réellement pour les étrangers dans la plupart des provinces de Chine.

Pour plus d'infos, voir : Stage en Chine / à Shanghai : légal ? quel visa ?

Rejeter la notice

Design Engineer / Project manager looking for a job

Discussion dans 'Annonces Emploi à Canton et Stages' créé par gin-chan, 15 Octobre 2012.

1. gin-chan

gin-chan Membre Actif

Inscrit:
    5 Mai 2010
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Hi,

I spent these last two years in China (Wuhan, Shanghai and Dongguan) as assistant-engineer and product designer/project manager in trading companies.

I am graduated from a French engineering school (UTBM) with a Design Engineer degree major in Industrial design)

During my previous experience in Novobox (www.novoboxworld.com) [French/Serbian Trading specialized in packaging and toys]

I was in charge of the whole design and developpement of their products :

- Take client specifications, exchange with them by email and phone [French and English]
    - Design 2D and 3D model [CAD with CATIA V5 - Solidworks]
    - Source suppliers, visit factories, deal with quotations and prices
    - Solve the technical issues and insure the proper development of the product with Chinese technicians
    - Follow up of the prototype and the mass production with quality control

From my engineering background in mechanical field, I am familiar with industrial processes such as metal stamping, welding, plastic injections etc.
    So I can take part into an OEM project.

You can see my previous work on : www.hervehymeng.com and www.novoboxworld.com
    [I worked with : EA games, Sony, Nelvana, Planete-chocolate]

I wish to work in Guangdong province as I speak Cantonese at home and Mandarin to communicate in daily life and to deal with local suppliers.
    But I am willing to travel and relocate all around China and Asia.

My resume is online on my personal website.

I am available full-time from now, also as freelance.

Partager cette page