1. Bienvenue sur Bonjourchine.com, le 1er forum francophone sur le travail, les études et le voyage en Chine.

Pour poser une question ou répondre à une discussion déjà ouverte, inscrivez vous. C'est facile, rapide et gratuit !

Cela vous permettra de sucroit de ne plus avoir de pub qui s'affiche à l'écran (0 pub pour les membres du forum!).
    Rejeter la notice

Cozy room available in huge 3br apartment xujiahui

Discussion dans 'Annonces - Immobilier et Colocations à Shanghai' créé par colombus, 18 Juin 2013.

1. colombus

colombus Nouveau Membre

12 Avril 2013
    +0 / -0
    Hej! (18621623173)

we got a nice room in our apartment available from the end of June / 1st of July. The apartment is located in a quiet compound in Xujiahui, right next to the Yishan rd metro station (line3, 4 and 9). We got a lawson c-store right across the street, carrefour, kfc, mcdonalds + a new shopping mall, cafès and so on, all within a 5min walking distance.. Xujiahui: metro city, grand gateway etc, i guess you know all that.... Jiaotong university is around 10min from here.

About the rent:
    I'm living in this apartment for three years already. the rent for the room will be 2600 till august, from than we will extend our contract and since the landlord considerably raised the rent for the whole apartment, the rent for the room available will be raised as well (rent from august on = 3200). Bills are very seasonal due to the AC and will be shared among the three of us, usually very cheap though..

About us:
    At the moment its me (german, male) and one swiss (male) and one french (male) living here. both of them will go back home in summer, so it will be me and my new swedish flatmate looking for a third person to join us.

About the apartment:
    The apartment is pretty huge (160qm) with a big living room, a dining area, kitchen, depository, three bedrooms and two bathrooms, equiped with everything you might need (TV, playstation, DVD player, washing machine, fridge, toasters, bbq, all the cooking stuff etc.). The living room is connected to a big balcony. Considering the overall size and condition of the apartment it has always been underpriced.

About the room:
    The room is equipped with a huge bed, a closet, desk, chair, tv, ac etc… Pretty much everything you might need. In addition, this room got direct access to our balcony..

Who are we looking for:
    We are not looking for a flatmate agreement in its narrow sense, in other words: we are looking for a friend to share not only the apartment but the shanghai experience itself. hence, he would prefer someone to stay long-term (around 5-6month maybe).

If you are interested in the apartment and would like to come by for a visit, just send me a text and maybe 1-2sentences about yourself. + please don't forget to leave your contact information (cell# / email) thx!

bjørn (18621623173)

Partager cette page