1. Bienvenue sur Bonjourchine.com, le 1er forum francophone sur le travail, les études et le voyage en Chine.

Pour poser une question ou répondre à une discussion déjà ouverte, inscrivez vous. C'est facile, rapide et gratuit !

Cela vous permettra de sucroit de ne plus avoir de pub qui s'affiche à l'écran (0 pub pour les membres du forum!).
    Rejeter la notice

Cosy room with balcony /Sport Activities/Acces subway 3,4,7 by the parking.

Discussion dans 'Annonces - Immobilier et Colocations à Shanghai' créé par valentine bouckaert, 27 Octobre 2014.

1. valentine bouckaert

valentine bouckaert Nouveau Membre

Inscrit:
    25 Octobre 2014
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Hello ,
    My name is valentine , i come from belguim and leave next week shanghai !

The room is located in Zhengping lu / Kaixuan bei lu.
    Metro stop is Zhenping Line 7/3/4.

Appartement in a wonderfull compton « the waterfront» locate in Zhengping lu / Kaixuan bei lu. A Compton peacefull and green perfect when you live in shanghai !!
    Acces directly to the appartement by a private entrance situate in the subway station exit 4 at Zhenping!
    At 2 mins walking distance you have a lot of nice and cheap restaurants / Massage / Bar.
    You can enjoy the Tesco supermarket in 5 min walks.

You have acces to the swimming pool, gym space, basket field, tennis field and public porch to do barbecue, chilling or working.
    The apartment is fully equipped and share with one boy and one girl french & chinese.
    The room has is own balcony and you can enjoy the sun all the day !
    The air conditioner is incorporate in the celing so you can sleep peacefully.

If you are interested to visit, please feel free to contact me to make a visit, I will be glad to show you this jewelry.

Email: valentinebouckaert@gmail.com
    Wechat : bamboubambou68
    Tel : 185 1604 2085

Fichiers attachés:

2. shuyin

shuyin Apprenti

Inscrit:
    5 Octobre 2014
    Localité:
    Bretagne
    Ratings:
    +6 / -0
    Is it possible to know about the price of this room ?
    Thank you.

3. valentine bouckaert

valentine bouckaert Nouveau Membre

Inscrit:
    25 Octobre 2014
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Hey ,
    For sure ! it's 3900 per mounth and 3900 of deposit ! free next week ! it's a super opportunity if you like sport. Instead of taking a membership to a health club you have all the activities in the residence !

Partager cette page