1. Bienvenue sur Bonjourchine.com, le 1er forum francophone sur le travail, les études et le voyage en Chine.

Pour poser une question ou répondre à une discussion déjà ouverte, inscrivez vous. C'est facile, rapide et gratuit !

Cela vous permettra de sucroit de ne plus avoir de pub qui s'affiche à l'écran (0 pub pour les membres du forum!).
    Rejeter la notice

Colocation People Square

Discussion dans 'Annonces - Immobilier et Colocations à Shanghai' créé par diane6409, 3 Décembre 2013.

1. diane6409

diane6409 Apprenti

Inscrit:
    23 Juillet 2013
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Hi Everybody !!

I am looking for someone to take over my wonderful bedroom ASAP. You can move in right away.

So the apartment is located in ChongQing Bei lu (Weihai lu), next to people square. There is lots of convenient stores such as Family Mart, All Day, .. lots of small restaurants.
    The metro is 5 minutes walk from the building and the metro stop is People Square, Exit 11.

The apartment has 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 kitchen. It is really cozy. You will share the apartment with 2 lovely French girls. I can assure you that they are very nice, easy going.

The room is very good; and I have heat in it J so perfect for winter. As you can see on the pics, you have lots of closets which is quite good!
    In the building you have a gym (which is open from 6am to 9 am) if you are interested in.

We have a washing machine and a huge space to hang up the laundry. The internet is 50 RMB/month.

Rent: 3100 RMB/month

I don’t know what else I could tell you so if you want more information and/or visit, do not hesitate to contact me.

http://www.smartshanghai.com/housing/shared-apartments/363884

diane6409@gmail.com

Partager cette page