1. Bienvenue sur Bonjourchine.com, le 1er forum francophone sur le travail, les études et le voyage en Chine.

Pour poser une question ou répondre à une discussion déjà ouverte, inscrivez vous. C'est facile, rapide et gratuit !

Cela vous permettra de sucroit de ne plus avoir de pub qui s'affiche à l'écran (0 pub pour les membres du forum!).
    Rejeter la notice

Colocation a Shanghai

Discussion dans 'Annonces - Immobilier et Colocations à Shanghai' créé par Lucy, 25 Juin 2009.

1. Lucy

Lucy Membre Bronze

Inscrit:
    24 Juin 2009
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Collocation to provide from 15 august.

Hello, i am Italian and live in Shanghai!
    I propose a nice furnished appartment, 9th floor, in Zhongtan Lu (near the artistic quarter of Moganshan) , with every facilities (Wifi, microwave, heaven, washing machines, house keeper...) and a good view on the great skyscrapers.
    The room to provide is wide (16m²) and furnished with a king bed :)
    The collocation is a kind of "family", with mixed nationalities and occupations. We would like to find a nice person to live with us...

2. firmin bouler

firmin bouler Membre Bronze

Inscrit:
    31 Mars 2009
    Localité:
    China, guangzhou
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    nice

i will maybe come shanghai if i got a job there.But you didn't inform about the price and others fees.contact me by email and give me more details:fish:

3. Pitawe

Pitawe Membre Bronze

Inscrit:
    1 Avril 2008
    Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    Hi Lucy,

I'm coming the 15th of august for one year at Shanghai, (for working) i may be interested by the flat. I need some pict of the room and the flat by the way. You can send me by PM.

Thks

4. gao nuo

gao nuo Membre Bronze

Inscrit:
    26 Juin 2009
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    hey! i am a french student, i am looking for an apartment in shanghai for a period of six month starting in july... i arrive on the 4th of July. Could you send me your mail address or phone number so that we could eventually meet when i get there? my mail address is wismmerill_69@hotmail. com

see you

5. ivenshanghai

ivenshanghai Membre Bronze

Inscrit:
    28 Juin 2009
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    je suis une agent

est ce que je peux vous aider?ma numero est 13681925634:rendeer:

6. Lucy

Lucy Membre Bronze

Inscrit:
    24 Juin 2009
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    The room fee is 1700RMB per month + around 200 or 300 per month for the charges.
    How long are you staying in Shanghai ?
    My email adresse is morandlucie3@hotmail.com
    let's keep in touch, i'll send you some pictures!

Partager cette page