1. Bienvenue sur Bonjourchine.com, le 1er forum francophone sur le travail, les études et le voyage en Chine.

Pour poser une question ou répondre à une discussion déjà ouverte, inscrivez vous. C'est facile, rapide et gratuit !

Cela vous permettra de sucroit de ne plus avoir de pub qui s'affiche à l'écran (0 pub pour les membres du forum!).
    Rejeter la notice

CNY3100 Line 1/2/8 People's square nice new flat looking for flatmates

Discussion dans 'Annonces - Immobilier et Colocations à Shanghai' créé par Kate Frost, 9 Février 2012.

1. Kate Frost

Kate Frost Membre Actif

Inscrit:
    15 Novembre 2010
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Hi I am the landlord,my flat is just open for shared by nice international people.The flat is located on People's square,only 6 minutes to the subway People's square station line 2/1/8.It's very close to West NanJing Road and East NanJing Road(very good place for shopping and restaurant),Shanghai museum,shanghai grand theater, XinTian Di(great nightlife and fancy restaurant over there)

I just bought some new furniture.This is the first time I am going to rent out my flat.I would like to find some nice and clean interntional people to move in.

Here are the information of the flat:
    1.master room: king size bed,TV,private bathroom,big nice closet,desk.the rent is 3900rmb.
    2 two Middle room:double bed,desk and closet,tv,nice big view.one of the middle room has private balcony,the rent is 3200rmb/3000rmb.
    3.one small room;double bed,desk,and closet,the rent is 2700rmb.
    4.living rooms,nice new sofa, and 42inch high definition TV,DVD,dining table,chairs,anything you need.
    5.There is Wifi,AC,TV, Fridge,wash machine.There is an Ayi to clean the flat twice a week.

I would like to find some nice and clean foreigners or international people to share the flat.
    If you are interested,email me or message me at 13585516692 to make an appointment to visit.

2. Capitaine k

Capitaine k Membre Bronze

Inscrit:
    29 Août 2011
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Hello, My name is Simon, I am very interested for one middle room.
    Can I have some pictures and details the rent at simonfournier@hotmail.com
    Thank you
    Simon

3. laora

laora Apprenti

Inscrit:
    10 Février 2012
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    colocation

Hi

I am a french student at tongjy university and I am looking for a bedroom in the center of Shang hai. I'm interesting in a middle room. Can you tell me when is it possible to visit it? And if you can send some photos, it will be great.

Thanks you

Laura

lalo_59@live.fr

4. PeterK

PeterK Apprenti

Inscrit:
    12 Février 2012
    Localité:
    Shanghai
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Hi,

We are 2 students in exchange program and we are interested in your apartment. We are presently attending Tongji University.

Please let me know when we can come visit.

kongpeter@live.com

5. Martin.P

Martin.P Apprenti

Inscrit:
    15 Février 2012
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Hi

I'm Martin (23) and I'm working in Web strategy close to your place! Email me if their are still availabilities...!

Cheers

martin.petit1@yahoo.fr

6. MatJac

MatJac Apprenti

Inscrit:
    15 Janvier 2012
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Hello
    I am a French boys of 23 years old. I am looking for a room from February 25 until mid-May or the beginning of jun. I will be at Fudan University. I'm very interesting by the master room. Can you send me some picture on matth.jacquot@gmail.com

cheers.

Matthieu

7. Smiley42

Smiley42 Apprenti

Inscrit:
    3 Janvier 2012
    Localité:
    FRANCE, RHÔNE ALPES, RHÔNE, LYON
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Hello,

I'm Pierre, 24 years old, a french engineer apprentice at Valeo (automotive industry).
    I am looking for a bedroom in the center of Shanghai, near line 2 of the underground precisly.

=> I will be there from the 31st of March 2012 to the 2nd of June 2012.

=> I'm really interested in the MASTER room, otherwise a middle one. Could you send me somme photo of the rooms ?

Thank you by advance,

Pierre

Partager cette page