1. Bienvenue sur Bonjourchine.com, le 1er forum francophone sur le travail, les études et le voyage en Chine.

Pour poser une question ou répondre à une discussion déjà ouverte, inscrivez vous. C'est facile, rapide et gratuit !

Cela vous permettra de sucroit de ne plus avoir de pub qui s'affiche à l'écran (0 pub pour les membres du forum!).
    Rejeter la notice

CNY2300 Female flatmate for 1bdrm in 3bdrm apt (Hongqiao/Gubei/Jingan)

Discussion dans 'Annonces - Immobilier et Colocations à Shanghai' créé par RainbowLin, 11 Août 2011.

1. RainbowLin

RainbowLin Apprenti

11 Août 2011
    +0 / -0

We are looking for a female roommate who is responsible, easy-going, tidy, and non-smoking to take 1 room in a 3 bedroom apartment. Our current roommate finished her study and just left Shanghai. You will be sharing the apartment with a Chinese lady (professional) and a girl from Mongolia (student), who are friendly and easy to live with. Your room is furnished with a big single bed, bedside table, lots of closet space and air conditioner. We speak a mix of Chinese and English. The apartment is spacious with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, kitchen, living room and dining room, furnished with brand new air conditioner, refrigerator, wide screen tv, washing machine, dvd, internet, etc.

Very convenient transportation. Songyuan Road Metro Station of Line 10 is within 5 mins walk away. Metro Line 10 is an important trunk line of Shanghai metro network, connecting northeast, central downtown and southwest areas of Shanghai; it passes many of Shanghai's tourist attractions, such as Yuyuan Garden, Xintiandi and East Nanjing Road. Also it is easy to interchange with many other Metro Lines in the city.

Please contact me at rainbow201106@live.com for more information or a visit. When you contact me, it would be helpful to let me know how long you are looking to rent for, when you would like to move in, your vital statistics, etc.

#1 RainbowLin, 11 Août 2011
    Dernière édition: 13 Août 2011

Partager cette page