1. Bienvenue sur Bonjourchine.com, le 1er forum francophone sur le travail, les études et le voyage en Chine.

Pour poser une question ou répondre à une discussion déjà ouverte, inscrivez vous. C'est facile, rapide et gratuit !

Cela vous permettra de sucroit de ne plus avoir de pub qui s'affiche à l'écran (0 pub pour les membres du forum!).
    Rejeter la notice

CNY2000 1 Cozy bedroom near West Nanjing Road, Plaza 66, CITIC square...

Discussion dans 'Annonces - Immobilier et Colocations à Shanghai' créé par sufei, 1 Avril 2010.

1. sufei

sufei Membre Bronze

Inscrit:
    12 Octobre 2009
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Female preferred ļ

Hello, I am looking for a flatmate that we fit each other's life style.

About the room
    It's a around 8 m2 bedroom in a 56m2 flat.
    A small flat, but very well located; In an old building but newly furnished. Only 8 mins walk to the central area of West Najing Road.(Plaza 66, CITIC square,etc...) 10 mins walk to line 2 West Nanjing road station.
    many 24 hours convinience stores ,super makets, eateries, bar, gym & shopping mall just walking distance away. washing machine, kitchen, bathroom, toilet, wireless internet(shared fee), reading table, fridge, microwave oven, airconditioner, fan, bookcase...
    I can offer it in a really good price coz I get a good price from the landloard for the whole flat (She trusts me can take care of her house). Rent is paid every 3 months plus one month's deposit. I offer this room just for ONE PERSON & from Apr 2.

About me
    I am a Chinese girl who loves Shanghai so much. Just came back to China last year after graduate education. A pharmacist, who cares about cleaning & maintaining things in order, but really easy-going. Pretty busy during the week days, but normally hang out with friend in the weekend. Love to try different restaurants, but also like to try different recipes at our kitchen.

Who am I looking for
    Some international or Chinese people , who like to hang out ones in a while or cook or to go to the bars together, but who are not going crazy every day. Who have passion to trying new things but also enjoy the simple life style.
    If that sounds like you, please sent me a short email about you (how long are you planning to stay, age, where are you up to in Shanghai, etc)to shenxianyu22@sina.com Looking forward to meet you and to have a great time in our shared flat.

(XingZha Road 1335, JinAn district)

Iris

Partager cette page