1. Bienvenue sur Bonjourchine.com, le 1er forum francophone sur le travail, les études et le voyage en Chine.

Pour poser une question ou répondre à une discussion déjà ouverte, inscrivez vous. C'est facile, rapide et gratuit !

Cela vous permettra de sucroit de ne plus avoir de pub qui s'affiche à l'écran (0 pub pour les membres du forum!).
    Rejeter la notice

chercher locataires pour un bel apartement a PuDong

Discussion dans 'Annonces - Immobilier et Colocations à Shanghai' créé par likefox333@hotmail.com, 9 Janvier 2012.

1. likefox333@hotmail.com

9 Janvier 2012
    +0 / -0
    Actually living and working in Paris, I would like to rent my apartment in Shanghai to expats.

The apartment is located in PuDong, near the Expo Garden with convenient transportation:
    Subway Line 7 or 8, 8-10mins walking
    several bus stops exactly in front of the neighborhood: 786, Da Qiao No.1,Shui Dao (Tunnel Line) No.2 and No.4 etc.

Apartment on the third floor of a building with lifter:88 M2.
    -big kitchen which can be used as dining room, equiped with oven.
    -a big living room
    -two bedrooms with garden view
    -one bathroom with a multi-functional toilet, no bathtub, only for shower.

pratical daily life
    -supermarket (Walmart)5 mins on foot
    -all kinds of boutiques and restaurants nearby
    -building doorkeeper
    -100 rmb/month for parking in the neighborhood

I am looking for a single expat/a couple/small family/friends roommates with intention of a contract up to 1 year.
    The rent is 5000rmb/month.
    My contact in Shanghai is English-speaker and I am English/French speaker myself.

[SUP][SUB]Contact Email: likefox333@hotmail.com(Miss LI)
    Contact by phone: 13901725465 (Mr.Wu)[/SUB][/SUP]
  2. likefox

likefox Membre Bronze

5 Mai 2007
    +0 / -0
    For any further information, feel free to contact me by mail.

If you are really interested in it and visit the apartment, call Mr. Wu please.

Partager cette page