1. Bienvenue sur Bonjourchine.com, le 1er forum francophone sur le travail, les études et le voyage en Chine.

Pour poser une question ou répondre à une discussion déjà ouverte, inscrivez vous. C'est facile, rapide et gratuit !

Cela vous permettra de sucroit de ne plus avoir de pub qui s'affiche à l'écran (0 pub pour les membres du forum!).
    Rejeter la notice

Cherche remplacement/locataire : Superbe chambre a Wudaokou 2400rmb/m

Discussion dans 'Petites annonces - Pékin Divers' créé par Yehminhin, 25 Juin 2013.

1. Yehminhin

Yehminhin Membre Bronze

Inscrit:
    11 Mars 2011
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Hi everyone !

I am leaving my apartment after 11 months spent there and will help the landlord to rent it out again ! Here is a quick description of this apartment, its situation and you shall find a couple of pictures as well below :

• Located spot on Wudaokou metro station 五道口 , in HuaQingJiayuan compound 华清嘉园. Implying walking distances : 1mn from Wudaokou Metro Station, 1mn from Wudaokou bar street, 1mn from 2 malls (U Center and LOTUS), 1mn from Wudaokou fastfoods, 1mn from Global Village/Diqiucun School, 5mn from Tsinghua University, 10mns from BLCU, 15mns from Peking University, 20mns from Geology Univ, Forestry Univ. You have a copy/print center right on the ground floor of the building, you have a convenient store opened from 7am till 1am right outside the building.
    • It’s a three bedroom apartment, with shared bathroom and kitchen : I was sharing the apartment with a couple of 30year old Chinese, the landlords, and a Spanish student. It will not be a party apartment, but if you are looking for a quiet room, with quiet flat mates, you’re at the right place.
    • The 18sq.m room is furnished, with a king size bed, a desk, cupboard, drawers. It’s new or almost, and the room and apartment overall feel very clean.
    • The room has air-condition, working well though because of the great isolation and central heater, I never had to use it shall it be summer or winter.
    • A house cleaner is coming once a week to do the shared parts, but you can if you want ask her to clean your room for a small extra fee.
    • Because I will move to Shanghai, I have a couple of stuff Id like to sell if you are interested for a few hundred cny, such as desk lamp, speakers, bike, bed sheets and quilt, boiler etc.
    • The rent : 2400rmb/m
    • Minimum duration : 7months
    • Date of availability : around the week-end of the 14[SUP]th[/SUP] of July
    • Requirements : One person (No girlfriend/boyfriend allowed)
    • Visit time : available most of the time these next two weeks if the visit is organized a bit ahead.
    • Contact : (+86) 18801392547 : text me your name and 2 or 3 different times you could do the visit at. I will reply with the full address and the time/place for us to meet.

It’s a very good room, exceptional price/quality ratio, I personally renewed my contract once my first of the two semesters was over. I lived 18months total in beijing/wudaokou/huaqingjiayuan (1 semester @ BLCU , 1 semester @ PKU, 1 semester @ TsghU ... ). I will be here to do the visit shall you have any further question, and I am sure you can meet the other flat mates if you want to and are flexible time wise.

Cheers
    Oli

DSCN3972.jpg DSCN4063.jpg DSCN4070.jpg DSCN4071.jpg

2. Yehminhin

Yehminhin Membre Bronze

Inscrit:
    11 Mars 2011
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    re up !
    Available on the 11th of July.

Partager cette page