1. Bienvenue sur Bonjourchine.com, le 1er forum francophone sur le travail, les études et le voyage en Chine.

Pour poser une question ou répondre à une discussion déjà ouverte, inscrivez vous. C'est facile, rapide et gratuit !

Cela vous permettra de sucroit de ne plus avoir de pub qui s'affiche à l'écran (0 pub pour les membres du forum!).
    Rejeter la notice

Cherche porteur de projet

Discussion dans 'Business en Chine : Annonces' créé par serges, 24 Octobre 2012.

1. serges

serges Nouveau Membre

Inscrit:
    24 Octobre 2012
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Bonjour

je m'apelle Serges , je connais une dame veuve qui a une somme tres importante qu'elle souhaite investir dans des projets a forte croisssance economique. si la propossition retient votre attention veuillez s'il vous plait me contacter : nonvi.serges@gmail.com

2. lafoy-china

lafoy-china Alpha & Oméga
    Membre de l'équipe

Inscrit:
    8 Mars 2009
    Localité:
    Hong-Kong - Dongguan - Beijing
    Ratings:
    +5 021 / -64
    Bonjour

La dame en question , c'est Mme Poignet ?

Bonne journee a toutes et a atous

3. seubb

seubb Membre Silver

Inscrit:
    16 Décembre 2010
    Localité:
    shanghai
    Ratings:
    +57 / -0
    Non c'est Mme Christine Lagarde:

INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF)
    164 DE-80939 Berkshire, London,
    United Kingdom.
    REF:-XVGNN8809
    Phone (+44) 7024 051 666
    Fax: (+44) 7034 061 666
    Reply to:ch_lagarde01@voila.fr
    YOUR OVER DUE FUND OF £5.500, 000,00 IS RELEASED
    Prior to arrest and interrogation of some officials last month, it was discovered that they engaged in swindling foreign customers their God given money in pretence that they refused to pay certain charges, thereby making it difficult for you to claim your funds and your unpaid contractors, inheritance next of kin and lotto beneficiaries that was originated from Africa, Europe, Asia Plus Middle east, Americans).

What I am going to explain to you here is true. I simply understand the situation you must have passed through all this while, but put up a big smile and stand. Your God has remembered you and intervened in your matter. I would feel the same way if am in your shoe. But believe in God that this time around you shall achieve success.

I have been appointed to attend to you. A new system of payment has been made. The new system is via e-banking or through ATM card depending your choice. You would have to make your transfer by yourself to your account without having to travel outside your place. No more third party transaction. You control your transfers from now on.

Let me make it clear to you. If by this new system you did not receive your payment, then forget it for life. With this you will make your transaction yourself, is secured and reliable. No body would be able to pay you if you continue dealing.

You are advised to furnish us with the following information:

Full Name:
    Address:
    Direct Telephone number:
    Please be patient, and at full corporation when communicating with us. In your communication to us, attach your identity card for easy verification. If you deal with anybody else apart from them, you are totally at risk.

Sincerely
    Hon.Mrs.Christine Lagarde,
    EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR (IMF).
    Reply to ;(ch_lagarde01@voila.fr)

Partager cette page