1. Bienvenue sur Bonjourchine.com, le 1er forum francophone sur le travail, les études et le voyage en Chine.

Pour poser une question ou répondre à une discussion déjà ouverte, inscrivez vous. C'est facile, rapide et gratuit !

Cela vous permettra de sucroit de ne plus avoir de pub qui s'affiche à l'écran (0 pub pour les membres du forum!).
    Rejeter la notice

chambres dispo ds collocation 1650-1900Y-5min a pieds de Nanjingdong lu station

Discussion dans 'Annonces - Immobilier et Colocations à Shanghai' créé par josquin, 1 Avril 2009.

1. josquin

josquin Membre Bronze

27 Mai 2007
    +0 / -0
    Hi all!
    4 double-bedrooms available in a 5 bedrooms flatshare! Apptmt fully furnished. I have just signed the contract and am looking for flatmates to move in from the1st.I have no pob with short term rent…

The apartment is very central: located 5 min from Nanjing dong lu station (line2) one station from people square, 30sec from the suzhou river (nice view) and from a bridge to the other side.

The compound is recent (4years), has a gym and a swimming pool, and a really nice Chinese garden above the river.

To describe quickly the area, I found it ideal: at one side of the bridge you have the modern Shanghai with all western stuff needed, at the other side, you have a very very typical busy Chinese area (little Chinese houses, pedlars of all kind, big markets on the WE).

The flat: 1 balcony, 5 double bed rooms,
    1 spacious living room with a big hifi system, DVD player, one kitchen (with water fontain, big fridge-freezer and 1 wine fridge). 2 bathrooms
    4 TVs in the flat.
    The price is good: from 1650RMB to 1900RMB depending on the room size. 1 month deposit (already included management fees and cable TV), and no agency fees!

My phone: 13816956832; easy going persons, student, interns or young workers welcomed! (No couple, sorry, it will be too many persons!) You can visit from today!

See u!

Fichiers attachés:

2. coco_nuty@hotmail.com

coco_nuty@hotmail.com Membre Bronze

26 Mars 2009
    +0 / -0
    vivement interessée

je suis étudiante en BTS commerce international et j'effectue un stage a Shanghai d'une durée de 2 mois. J'arrive donc le 3 mai la bas et reviens en France le 1er juillet!

Ton annonce semble correspondre à ce que je recherche.
    Pourrais tu stp me contacter.
    mon adresse mail : coco_nuty@hotmail.com

Merci beaucoup et bonne journée.

My name is Sophie and as a student, I am currently doing a two-year post A-level course in Marketing and International Business in France. I ll be in Shanghai to do a work placement from May, 3rd to July 1st.

Your ad seems to match with my expectations.
    PLease, contact me
    My email address : coco_nuty@hotmail.com

Thanks !

See ya

#2 coco_nuty@hotmail.com, 1 Avril 2009
    Dernière édition: 1 Avril 2009

Partager cette page