1. Bienvenue sur Bonjourchine.com, le 1er forum francophone sur le travail, les études et le voyage en Chine.

Pour poser une question ou répondre à une discussion déjà ouverte, inscrivez vous. C'est facile, rapide et gratuit !

Cela vous permettra de sucroit de ne plus avoir de pub qui s'affiche à l'écran (0 pub pour les membres du forum!).
    Rejeter la notice

Chambre pas chère en collocation à Honkgou - ligne 8 et 10

Discussion dans 'Annonces - Immobilier et Colocations à Shanghai' créé par nobyty, 9 Avril 2014.

1. nobyty

nobyty Nouveau Membre

Inscrit:
    9 Avril 2014
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    I’ll leave Shanghai this room on April 30th so I’m looking for a tenant for my room.

There are two subway stations nearby the flat (around 2 minutes walk – Youdian Xincun/Siping Road – Line 8 & Line 10)

The area:

The flat is located in the Hongkou district. It’s very close to the center as you can see the time which takes the underground to downtown. On the other hand it’s very close to the Tongji University, Fudan University, Shanghai International Studies University and Shanghai University of Finance & Economics. In addition to that Siemens and Continental are located only 2.9km far away.

In this building on the first / second floor is a gym with a swimming pool. The supermarket (Lotus) is next to the compound (3 minutes walk). Besides, convenient stores are available, too. Family Marts, Happy Tea, KFC, Saizeriya, Bread Talk, Cici Coffee and a famous Japanese noodle restaurant are very close.

The Peace Park is only 1 minute walk far away. It has a beautiful view, where you can go running or skating. There is also a small zoo inside the park. Apartment: Our apartment is fully furnished and equipped. The flat has two floors, three bathrooms and one kitchen.

We’re sharing the flat with five people: Perrine (French – working), Kathya (Kazakh – studying), Othmane (French – Studying) and Bowen (Chinese – studying) – 21-27 years. We like to eat brunch together on Sundays, cooking and eating outside together!

Everyone has it’s own fridge ans TV.

You room is a standard single room (9qm) it’s including a single bed, a shelf, TV and a wardrobe. It also has an air condition.

The flat owner is very very nice Chinese young man who speaks fluently English and will help you whatever you need (e.g. phone contract, buy a cover at the first day, ..)!

We got WIFI in the whole flat – 8Mbit connection.

Prize:

2100 RMB includes EVERYTHING! -> (electric bill, water bill, gas bill & internet fee) In other word you just need to pay 2100 Yuan per month..

Deposit: 4200 RMB to pay when you move in.

Just contact me for further details!

Partager cette page