1. Bienvenue sur Bonjourchine.com, le 1er forum francophone sur le travail, les études et le voyage en Chine.

Pour poser une question ou répondre à une discussion déjà ouverte, inscrivez vous. C'est facile, rapide et gratuit !

Cela vous permettra de sucroit de ne plus avoir de pub qui s'affiche à l'écran (0 pub pour les membres du forum!).
    Rejeter la notice

Chambre libre sur West Huaihai road

Discussion dans 'Annonces - Immobilier et Colocations à Shanghai' créé par julienhuaihailu, 5 Janvier 2014.

1. julienhuaihailu

julienhuaihailu Nouveau Membre

Inscrit:
    5 Janvier 2014
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Hello everyone,

We have a room available from today on in our duplex on West Huaihai road, close to Hongqiao road. The apartment is composed of 4 rooms, two living rooms, three bathrooms, 3 balconies and 1 terrace. It is conveniently located 2 minutes walking from metro line 3, 4 and 10, also very close from Donghua University and JiaoTong University. Many restaurants and convenience shops around.

We are currently three people living here. One German studying his bachelor degree in Donghua University and working part-time, one Belgian that just finished his bachelor degree there and who is opening his start-up in China and myself whose is also finishing my bachelor degree in Donghua University. We've all been here for between 2 t0 4 years, so we have a good knowledge of the city if it is your first time in China. The main language of the apartment is English, but we also speak French, German, Spanish and Mandarin.
    We are serious people, but we also know how to enjoy and have good times during weekends !

The room available is on the first floor, it is fully equiped with desk, drawers, lights, etc.. and it has its own private bathroom (outside the room). The rent is 3000 a month, excluding utilities. We also have an Ayi coming 3 hours twice a week (150 pp. per month)

If you are already in Shanghai, feel free to give me a call to come check it out : 152 0181 3334
    If you are still abroad, you can send me an email and I'll send you some pictures of the flat.

Cheers

Julien

#1 julienhuaihailu, 5 Janvier 2014
    Dernière édition: 5 Janvier 2014

Partager cette page