1. Bienvenue sur Bonjourchine.com, le 1er forum francophone sur le travail, les études et le voyage en Chine.

Pour poser une question ou répondre à une discussion déjà ouverte, inscrivez vous. C'est facile, rapide et gratuit !

Cela vous permettra de sucroit de ne plus avoir de pub qui s'affiche à l'écran (0 pub pour les membres du forum!).
    Rejeter la notice

Chambre libre pour 3 mois a Hongkou!

Discussion dans 'Annonces - Immobilier et Colocations à Shanghai' créé par anouk2010, 8 Décembre 2010.

1. anouk2010

anouk2010 Apprenti

8 Décembre 2010
    +0 / -0

i'm renting my room from January 1st to March 31st (from January 15th to March 15th would also work for me). you could already bring your stuff before December 25th and move in if really needed!
    It is a 4 bedroom apartment located in the rainbow city compound in Hongkou. The apartment and the bedroom are well renovated and furnished. Internet, TV, wash machine, microwave, balcony, bed sheets..Etc.
    The metro station is Linping Lu on line 4. The metro station and many stores and supermarkets are literally down the apartment. Very convenient.
    the rent is 2400 yuan per months. the landlord will need the 3 months cash when you move in + 1 month deposit (the landlord is very nice from Hong kong, no worries for the deposit if you dont destroy the apartment ;)). internet is included.
    You would be living with my great flatmates: Sydnee from Australia (21) and Katya from Russia (25). Alexia from France is leaving in January so you will have an other flatmate.

if you are interested, call me on 18717810761 so that we can arrange a meeting. Pics available on request (couldnt manage to upload them on the website)

Partager cette page