1. Bienvenue sur Bonjourchine.com, le 1er forum francophone sur le travail, les études et le voyage en Chine.

Pour poser une question ou répondre à une discussion déjà ouverte, inscrivez vous. C'est facile, rapide et gratuit !

Cela vous permettra de sucroit de ne plus avoir de pub qui s'affiche à l'écran (0 pub pour les membres du forum!).
    Rejeter la notice

Chambre Libre Juillet 2011 - Colocation People Square - 2900rmb/ mois

Discussion dans 'Annonces - Immobilier et Colocations à Shanghai' créé par Ophélie, 13 Juin 2011.

1. Ophélie

Ophélie Membre Silver

24 Mai 2007
    +0 / -0
    Nice bedroom in spacious flat with People Square view

From 07.July 2011
    Rent: 2900rmb/month
    2 months deposit

Located at Xinzha Lu / Huanghe Lu – 3min from Line 1 Metro Station, 10min walk distance to people square in the 19th floor of a modern and quiet compound. Location wise it’s great.

You will share the 165m2 flat with two really nice girls as flatmates, both working in wine business. Therefore I am looking for a nice, clean, non smoking and most of all outgoing person as my successor. My flatmates deserve only the best...so there’s gonna be a tough screening of any applicant...hehe J

We have an Ayi 3 times a week that does all the cleaning and takes good care after your clothes. So you can really enjoy living in central Shanghai!

I will fly back to France on Thursday 07. July – this is when you can move into the flat.

You can have a look at some pictures attached the ad.

Vue.jpg Cuisine.jpg Salon.jpg

If you are interested and match the personal selection criterias ;) please don’t hesitate contact me under:

Mobile: 13482759485
    My name: Gladys

Partager cette page